Go Karting In Hyderabad
Booking with ₹0
-13% ₹ 520
What will you experience
1-1.5 Hour of Go Karting
613-meter of Speed
Enjoy the Adrenaline Rush
High Quality Safety Equipments
Capture the Memories
About the Activity
|Rajyalaxmi Nagar-2, Gurram Guda, Hyderabad
|From 11 A.M. to 9 P.M.
|1 hour to 1.5 hour
- Experience go-karting on a challenging 613-meter track full of twists turns inclines and banked turns in Hyderabad. Book this package for a thrilling high-speed karting experience or challenge your friends to the ultimate in racing skills.
- Our instructors are always there to ensure your safety and guide you in having the best karting experience with your friends. Activities such as table tennis and snooker are also available at an additional charge.
About The Activity:
- Take advantage of this 1-2 hour (max) go-karting activity whenever you choose between 11:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
- Discover the thrilling karting activity, which features a 613-meter circuit with curves, inclines, and banked corners.
- Experience the rush of go-karting for 4 laps around the difficult circuit with your racing companions.
- An experienced guide will help you, assure your total safety, and offer advice before the race even begins.
- This karting event is made to accommodate both amateurs and experts.
- You can pay extra to participate in other sports like table tennis and snooker in addition to the exhilarating karting experience.
- It should be noted that participants in karting must be at least 4' 5" tall.
Know before you book
- Go-karting is a dangerous sport where injuries can occur to drivers and participants. Hair loss is a serious go-kart hazard. so be cool and drive slow with safety. Wear cushy clothing.
- Male or female visitors are required to show ID at the time of booking and upon arrival. PAN cards are no longer considered a legitimate proof business.
- Drivers under the age of 18 must have a parent/legal guardian sign the driver registration/compensation form.
- The minimum height for a person to drive the Hyderabad Kart Track should be 4 feet 5 inches.
- The wearing of a helmet, provided by the administration, is compulsory for all participants/drivers when driving karts, regardless of religious beliefs or other reasons.
- All participants must first complete a driver registration/compensation form and be properly waived
- Riders/participants should not wear scarves, shawls, or loose clothing to minimize risk.
- Please familiarize yourself with the instructions. Learn and follow all flag signs. Always follow your marshal's instructions.
- It is at the sole discretion of the Management to refuse the Customer's participation in the Cart or to discontinue driving the Truck for unsafe driving or non-compliance with instructions. Any damage caused by misuse of the cart and/or equipment will be reimbursed by the debtor.
Things to Carry
- Comfortable Clothing
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Valid ID Proof
- UA Voucher