Go Karting in Pondicherry
Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu
Booking with ₹0
-25% ₹ 150
What will you experience
20 Mins of Activity
8 or 10 Laps
High Quality Equipments
Capture the Memories
About the Activity
|20 mins; Open from 9 AM to 6 PM
- Pondicherry is well-known for its abundance of sports activities and journey activities. If you like go-karting, this principal tourism hub in Kerala will not disappoint you.
- Bring your buddies with you for an afternoon of thrill and pleasure with the excellent go-karting. You can pick from 8 or 10 laps and experience your karting activity with quite a few thrilling turns! The 350-meter-long track will honestly kick in the adrenaline rush.
About the Go-Karting in Pondicherry:
- The length of the activity is around 20 mins and the operational timings are from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Arrive at the activity location and get prepared for a fun-filled Go-Karting Adventure.
- You could be supplied with protective equipment to make sure that you are protected throughout the activity.
- Enjoy this adrenaline-pumping ride that gives up to 10 laps according to kart at a 350 m long track to experience your karting activity with quite a few U-turns and slender stretches.
- Drive on the fast lanes whilst retaining a regular velocity to ensure safety.
- The activity is appropriate for newbies as well as professionals.
Know before you book
- Avoid bumping into the boundaries or something else at the track.
- Your protection is of maximum significance and for this reason, you will be provided with appropriate shielding gear.
- Helmet, neck brace, seatbelt, and closed-toe footwear are obligatory whilst racing. No high heels are allowed.
- Keep each finger at the steering at all times.
- Young drivers (10-17) need to have parental consent.
- Anyone who is under the influence of medication or alcohol will not be allowed to race. There is a prohibition on smoking in the facility.
- The activity may be re-scheduled or postponed because of climate conditions. In this kind of scenario, the next available time slot could be informed.
- Participants aren't allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, baggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Timings need to be strictly followed because the activity is time-bound.
- Participants need to be aware of the instructions given by the trainer before and after the activity.
- Any private purchases or objects of private nature will now no longer be covered in the package.
- Any food or transfers that are no longer noted in the itinerary are to be considered as an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks are recommended.
- ID evidence is obligatory for every visitor at the time of booking, and additionally upon arrival. PAN card will now no longer be taken into consideration as a valid ID.
- All overseas nationals need to present their passport and visa info at the time of booking, and additionally upon arrival.
- Any breakage or harm of any objects could be charged at actuals.
Things to Carry
- Comfortable Clothing
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Valid ID Proof
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
How old can you go for this Activity?
Go Karting in Pondicherry can only be done by those who are at least 10 years old
What is the price of the Go Karting in Pondicherry?
In Pondicherry, Go Karting costs about INR 150 and includes 10 minutes of activity.
How is Go Karting Safety guaranteed in Pondicherry?
Safety while Go Karting in Pondicherry is ensured using safety gear with proper guidance and instructions.
How to book tickets for Go Karting in Pondicherry?
After clicking "Book Now," fill in the traveler information, including the number of people in your party, your travel date, and other data, and make the required payment. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be informed of the exact location of the activity as well as the pick-up time. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266".
What Time will Go Karting be operating in Pondicherry?
You can enjoy this activity between Morning to sunset.
Do this activity safe for pregnant women?
No, those who are pregnant, have had major surgery, have a broken leg or arm, or have ongoing back or neck issues cannot participate in this activity.