About the Tour:
- Adopt the tempo of nature via the stunning cities of Srinagar and Gulmarg and wander away withinside the Paradise on Earth. From exploring an aerial view of Dal Lake after a brief hike to Shankaracharya Temple in order to permit you to find out that Dal Lake isn't always a lake however is the soul of the metropolis to catching a glimpse of the sundown even as gliding your palms over the chilling water of the Dal Lake with a leisurely Shikara ride.
- When thereΓÇÖs snow around, snow combat is certain to happen, regardless of what your age, fulfill your lifelong dream of constructing a snowman at Gulmarg. Live the frozen moments thousand ft above on AsiaΓÇÖs maximum cable vehicle circuit providing a wide-ranging view of the snow-blanketed mountains and pine bushes of the Kashmir valley.
- Route: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
- Duration: 4 Days and 3 Nights
- Start Point: Srinagar
- End Point: Srinagar
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as according to the itinerary.
- Airport alternatives up and drop according to your flight timings.
- Stay on a double and triple sharing foundation in hygienic and clean up hotels
- Meals blanketed as according to the itinerary
- Highly-Experienced driving force cum guide
- Sightseeing as according to the itinerary
Universal adventure Recommended:
- Taste the nearby cuisines Kahwa Tea, Phirni, Rogan Josh, Matschgand, Yakhni, and Kashmiri Muji Gaad.
- Shop Pashmina Shawls and homemade crafts and decor
- Have a laugh doing the snow sports activities like Skiing at Gulmarg
- Visit the well-known Jamia Masjid
- Go Birdwatching at Manasabal Lake
- Marvel on the Hazratbal Mosque
- Seek Blessings at Shankaracharya Temple to get to peer the town view
How to Reach:
- By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the closest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to predominant towns of India.
- By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which additionally has the right connectivity throughout India.
- By Road: Board buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam to attain Srinagar.
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar and Transfer to Gulmarg | Embark on the 2nd highest Gondola Ride in the World
- Meet our representative at a pickup point in Srinagar and get transferred to Gulmarg.
- On reaching Gulmarg, proceed to your pre-booked hotel and complete the check-in formalities.
- Visit Gulmarg Gondola, which is the prime attraction over here, and enjoy a cable car ride to Apharwat Peak.
- You can also try sliding down the slopes by skiing, which is also popular in Gulmarg.
- Return back to your hotel after an adventurous day and enjoy your dinner.
- Overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 2: Gulmarg to Srinagar | Welcome to The Paradise on Earth
- Wake up in the morning, have your breakfast, complete the check-out formalities and leave from Gulmarg to Srinagar.
- On arrival in Srinagar, check-in to a beautiful houseboat floating quietly on the crystal clear waters of Dal lake.
- Once you get checked in, take some rest after the tiresome journey.
- The remaining day is at leisure so that you can enjoy the stay in the houseboat witnessing the alluring beauty around as the boat rocks to the silent waves of Dal lake.
- Overnight stay in Houseboat at Srinagar.
Day 3: Sightseeing in Srinagar | Walk the Beautiful Mughal Gardens with a Variety of Colourful Flowers
- Wake up in the morning to the fabulous view of the snow-capped mountains and enjoy a scrumptious breakfast.
- You will then be transferred from the houseboat to a hotel in Srinagar wherein after check-in you will go for a local sightseeing tour.
- Stroll around the famous landscapes created by the Mughals - The Nishat Bagh meaning the garden of pleasure and The Shalimar Bagh which means Abode of love.
- These gardens stretch out for several kilometers on the eastern shore of Dal Lake and feature the Zabarwan hills in the background.
- You will also visit the famous Tulip Gardens (AsiaΓÇÖs largest tulip garden), Botanical Gardens, Chashma Shahi, Pari Mahal & Famous Hazratbal.
- Spend a lovely evening by relaxing in your Shikara as it glides through the glittery water of the Dal Lake.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 4: Departure from Srinagar | Bid Farewell to The City of Lakes
- Wake up in the morning to a beautiful view from your hotel in Srinagar and enjoy a wholesome breakfast.
- Pack your bags and check out from the hotel.
- You will then be dropped off at your desired location in Srinagar.
- his wonderful trip ends with a bundle of happy memories from the mountains.