- Embark in this 3-hour strolling excursion!
- Verified nearby operator
- Fascinating facts approximately every excursion stop
- Enjoy a guided excursion with a nearby guide
- Trip Location: Cochin
- Location: Marine Drive Jetty, Kochi
- Timings: three Hours (Open from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM)
About The Destination:
- If youΓÇÖre journeying Kochi, you virtually ought to be having Fort Kochi in your tour checklist. The colonial structure of the historical past castle is awe-inspiring and homes modern-day artwork galleries. Kochi is an ought to go to town for folks that need to study the wealthy records of u . s . as Colonial India and its buying and selling prowess in the course of the sooner times.
- Arrive on the Fort to start your non-public strolling excursion in Kochi and see Chinese fishing nets. Stroll right all the way down to St Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, the Mattancherry Palace, and the Paradesi Synagogue, the oldest lively synagogue in South India. Also, go to the neighboring Jew Town recognized for its spice trade. On your manner returned to the town, store for quite cotton apparel and homemade souvenirs.
Places Covered in Fort Kochi Walking Tour:
- Chinese fishing nets
- St Francis Church
- Santa Cruz Basilica
- Mattancherry Palace
- Paradesi Synagogue
- Jew Town
- Children above 10 years are encouraged to take part on this interest and they may be charged as an adult.
How to attain Fort Kochi:
- The place is eight. eight Km from Cochin Harbour Terminus, you may without problems attain with the aid of using public or non-public transport.
Know Before You Go
- Operational hours are from 9:30 AM-6:30 PM.
- Wear snug clothes.
- Please tell the manual earlier than 15 mins of the booking.
- The Jewish Synagogue and Dutch Palace are closed on Fridays, Saturdays, and Jewish Holidays.
- Tour departure as in step with the time decided on at some stage in the booking. Please document five minutes earlier than the departure time.
- This excursion will now no longer be furnished to cruise deliver passengers.
- Carry all of your stuff like-medicines, mosquito repellent,etc.
- Maintain pleasant surroundings with everyone.
- Carry a few snacks and water bottles.
- Do now no longer eat alcohol or heavy meals earlier than the activity.
- Guide will meet at your hotel (Only at Fort cochin & Mattancherry)
Do you have any Question ?