- Activity Location: Morjim Beach, North Goa
- Activity Timings: 15 mins (Between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
About Morjim Beach:
- Morjim is a Census Town located on the northern bank of the Chapora River estuary in Pernem, Goa, India. It is a breeding location for Olive Ridley sea turtles and is home to a variety of species. Because of the high population of Russian immigrants, the community has earned the moniker "Little Russia."
- Flyboarding in Morjim Beach is funfilled with rising in the air like a superhero over the sparkling blue waters consisting of sea creatures like dolphins, sea turtles, sea horses, etc.
About the Flyboarding at Morjim Beach :
- After you reach the destination, our concerned staff will contact you and give you certain directions.
- After a very important briefing by the instructors, get ready to experience this adrenaline-rushing Goa Flyboarding.
- Before your flyboarding begins, we will provide you with the finest safety equipment like jet propulsion and a life jacket to ensure your utter safety.
- The board is connected by a long hose which sends the rider upwards up to 30 ft.
- Feel the excitement as you continue soaring above for about good 10 to 12 minutes. The hydropower is regulated by our trained instructor to maintain a safe experience.
- Flyboarding at Morjim Beach is a sheer adventure enveloped with perfect serenity and peace.
- Relish the magnificent views of Goa from a height and make everlasting memories.
How to reach Morjim Beach:
- Nearest Airport: Dabolim Airport, is the nearest airport which is approximately 52.1 Km away from Morjim Beach. You can either hire a taxi from the airport to reach the Morjim Beach spot or you can drive a towncar to reach the location.
- Nearest Bus Stop: Buses to Morjim Beach are available from Mapusa Bus Stand.
- Nearest Railway Station: The Thivim railway station is the closest railway station from Morjim Beach at 15 Km. You can hire a bike or a car to reach your further destination.