- Flyboarding in Goa Activity Time: Between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Group Size: 15 members per day
- Flyboarding in Goa Date: Every day
- Age Limit: Above 16 years
About Mobor Beach:
- Mobor Beach is surrounded by many famous luxury hotels and a few shacks. It lies in South Goa and attracts many tourists due to its white sand, crystal clear water, and beautiful palm trees lined along the shoreline. Besides undertaking adventurous watersport activities, you can also indulge in activities like underwater fishing, oyster catching, and watching dolphins aboard the cruise.
- Being one of the most placid beaches in goa, Flyboarding at Mobor beach offers a relaxing experience.
About the Flyboarding In Mobor Beach:
- After you reach the destination, our concerned staff will contact you and give you certain directions.
- After a very important briefing by the instructors, get ready to experience this adrenaline-rushing Goa Flyboarding.
- Your safety is our first priorty so we will make you equipt with our top-notch safety equipments like: jet propulsion and a life jacket before the flyboarding starts.
- The board is connected by a long hose which sends the rider upwards up to 30 ft.
- Feel the excitement as you continue flying above for about good 10 to 12 minutes. The hydropower is regulated by our trained instructor to maintain a safe experience.
- The Flyboarding experience at Mobor Beach is a perfect blend of adventure and peacefullness.
- Relish the magnificent views of Goa from an aerial height and make everlasting memories.
How to reach Mobor Beach:
- Nearest Airport: Dabolim Airport, is the nearest airport located at a distance of 38 Km and is 20 Km away from Margao. You can hire a taxi easily from the airport to reach the Mobor beach spot.
- Nearest Bus Stop: Buses are available daily, running frequently every 30 minutes until 8 pm, from KTC Bus Stand to Mobor beach.
- Nearest Railway Station: The nearest railway station is located in Margao city. You can hire a bike or a car to reach your further destination.