About the Tour:
- Spend a laugh crammed own circle of relatives holiday to the three topped jewels withinside the paradise of all amidst the lofty inexperienced Himalayas hailed everywhere in the global to glittering lakes surrounded through desk-bound houseboats withinside the Heaven on Earth - Kashmir. From looking sundown in a Shikara journey at the rippling Dal Lake to witnessing the walking water withinside the canals reflecting the splendor of the sky and the Himalayas withinside the Mughal Gardens, Kashmir has it all. Live the mystical own circle of relatives moments with comfy and snug suites, heat hosts blended with scrumptious Kashmiri meals will make up a completely unique and idyllic life in a houseboat.
- Sit returned and watch the shepherd boys wave as they go the banks of the foaming and gurgling Lidder River which curves its manner across the mountains to close by spots like Aru Valley or Betaab Valley. Slide down the hill on a ski or a sled and roll a few balls to make a snowman or get right into snow combat on the heartland of iciness sports activities in Gulmarg. Recreate your preferred Bollywood second through getting a postcard ideal picture towards the flower weighted down meadows of Sonmarg.
- Route: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonmarg - Pahalgam - Srinagar
- Duration: 6 Days and 5 Nights
- Start Point: Srinagar
- End Point: Srinagar
- Airport choose-up and drop as according to your flight timings
- Accommodation (Depending on the variation selected)
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as according to the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner as according to the itinerary
- Highly skilled motive force cum guide
Universal Adventures recommended:
- Visit the Floating Vegetable Market early withinside the morning and witness the tradition of Mir Bahris
- Head out to the maximum instagramable caf├⌐ of Srinagar Chai Jaai Tea Roo
- Taste the neighborhood cuisines Rogan Josh, Matschgand, Yakhni, Kashmiri Muji Gaad, and Kahwa Tea
- Enjoy horse use at Alpather Lake
- Enjoy snow sports like skiing, snowshoeing in Gulmarg
- Drop through the Muslim shrine of Baba Reshi to pay a holy tribute
- Visit the frozen lake of flower - Gadsar Lake
How to Reach:
- By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the closest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to predominant towns of India.
- By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which additionally has trains connectivity throughout India.
- By Road: Board buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam to attain Srinagar.
Day 1: Arrive Srinagar | Welcome to The Paradise on Earth
- Reach the pre-decided location to meet the representative who will give you a quick overview of the tour.
- You will then be transferred to a beautiful houseboat floating quietly on the crystal clear waters of Dal lake.
- Once you get checked in, take some rest after the tiresome journey.
- The remaining day is at leisure so that you can enjoy the stay in the houseboat witnessing the alluring beauty around as the boat rocks to the silent waves of Dal lake.
- Overnight stay in Houseboat at Srinagar.
Day 2: Excursion to Gulmarg | The Meadow of Flowers where you can Enjoy the Second Highest Cable Car Ride in the World
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for upcoming adventures.
- Proceed to Gulmarg, primarily famous for ski slopes and natural 18 holes golf course, which is also the highest golf course in the world.
- As you drive towards Gulmarg you can enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains that accompany you throughout the journey.
- Once you reach Gulmarg, the most essential thing is to go on the Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Kongdoori and Marry Shoulder.
- Enjoy the panoramic views floating above the valley and witness nature slowly unveiling its hidden beauty as you rise higher in the cable car.
- In the evening, drive back to Srinagar for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Excursion to Sonmarg | Walk around the Famed Golden Meadows of Sonamarg
- After breakfast at the hotel, prepare yourself for the full-day excursion to the picturesque 'Meadow of GoldΓÇÖ.
- Popular for the fast-flowing Sindh River, here you can try your hands on fishing to catch the Golden Mahseer fish that is considered to be one of the rarest catches in the world.
- You can go ahead to enjoy sledding & other snow-related activities at the Thajiwas Glacier or can also opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice with your family.
- After an eventful day building a snowman and throwing snowballs at each other you will be returning to the hotel in Srinagar.
- You will then be retiring for the day at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 4: Srinagar to Pahalgam | A Quiet Little Town Adorned with a blanket of Pine Trees and Crystal-Clear Rivers
- Wake up to a fabulous view of the snow-capped mountains, enjoy a hearty breakfast, and check-out from the houseboat.
- You will then proceed towards Pahalgam, also known as the valley of shepherds.
- On arrival at Pahalgam, check in to the hotel and relax for a while before proceeding towards the Beautiful Aru Valley.
- Aru Valley is a small village that is famous for its scenic beauty and here you can indulge in various adventure activities.
- Then proceed towards one of the most popular tourist destinations, the Betaab Valley, which offers stunning views of the Lidder River surrounded by heavenly natural charm.
- Further, you will be visiting Chandanwari, which is famous for its snow bridge and is also the starting point of the holy Amarnath Yatra.
- After a day full of beautiful sightseeing and thrilling adventures, return back to the hotel in Pahalgam and call it a day.
Day 5: Pahalgam to Srinagar and Sightseeing in Srinagar | Walk the Beautiful Mughal Gardens with a Variety of Colourful Flowers
- After having a filling breakfast, drive back to Srinagar to visit the famous Mughal Gardens including the Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and the Shalimar Bagh (abode of love).
- These gardens are situated on the banks of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chinar trees on its highest terrace.
- You will also visit the Shankaracharya Temple and Hazratbal Shrine.
- In the evening, you can go on a shopping spree at the busting Lal Chowk where you can buy leather goods, embroidered mats and carpets, antique jewelry, and the highly demanded Pashmina shawls.
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 6: Departure From Srinagar | Bid Farewell to the Paradise
- Have breakfast, check out from the hotel.
- You will then be dropped off at your desired location in Srinagar.
- This concludes your family tour package of Kashmir with unforgettable memories.