About the destination:
- The pristine grace of Andaman makes it a great and appropriate traveler vacation spot withinside the world. In here, you'll discover the best amalgamation of exciting adventures and a serene environment. Shimmering white sand seashores, turquoise lagoon, mesmerizing coral reefs and the historic brilliance of this location is ceremonial dinner to one's eyes. The lovely seashores of Andaman welcome you to experience a chilled excursion and sense the tranquil environment all around you. Embark in this mesmerizing excursion to indulge withinside the thrill that awaits you.
- Vehicle: Maruti Ertiga/Mahindra Xylo/Similar
- Start Point/End Point: Port Blair
- Route: Port Blair - Havelock Island - Baratang Island - Ross Island and North Bay - Port Blair
- Accommodation: At Port Blair and Havelock Island
- Meals: Breakfast only
- Guide: Experienced driver cum guide
- Transportation: Private cruise ferry for inter-island transport & AC car for sightseeing
- 24*7 support during the tour
- A dependable supply of the net for a restricted time as your handset will now no longer get connectivity at a maximum of the places.
- Premium nice provider vendors who've 10+ years of revel in for we accept as true within supplying you with an easy adventure with none hassles.
- A briefing consultation might be carried out each nighttime to introduce you to the following day's excursion and offer you protection precautions to make sure your whole protection.
Universal Adventures Recommended
- Scuba Dive via one of the world's nice corals at Havelock Island.
- Enjoy an interesting revel in a Premium water sport - Sea Kart at Port Blair.
- Click a few breathtaking photos with your family at Havelock Island and Baratang Island.
- Get a hazard to be a Kayak and experience an adventurous Night of Kayaking revel in via Mangroves at Havelock Island.
- Pass via the settlements of the Jarawa tribe as you tour from Port Blair to Baratang Island.
- Relax in a calming consultation of Body Spa at Port Blair.
- Get a few souvenirs for your pals and your own circle of relatives from the Market at Port Blair.
- How to attain∩╗┐: The nice manner to attain Andaman is to take a flight to Veer Savarkar International Airport (IXZ) at Port Blair from Chennai/Bangalore/Mumbai/Delhi/Kolkata.
Day 1: Arrival at Port Blair | Local Sightseeing
- A representative will receive you at Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair, and will escort you to the hotel. He will also assist you with the hotel check-in formalities.
- After check-in, take some rest.
- You will then embark on a local sightseeing tour visiting the serene and unspoiled soft sandy CorbynΓÇÖs Cove Beach and the historic Cellular Jail.
- You will then be attending the Light & Sound Show that will take you back into the British Era and bring alive the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair to Havelock Island by Inter-Island Ferry | Visit Radhanagar Beach
- In the morning enjoy a hearty breakfast before being escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbour to board an inter-island ferry that will take you to Havelock Island.
- Famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters, Havelock Island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving.
- On reaching the harbor a representative will escort you to the hotel for the check-in process.
- After check-in proceeds to Radhanagar Beach that, without any doubt, is the most famous beach in the Andaman Islands.
- Witnessing nature at its best as you wander on the beach will be a truly unforgettable experience.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 3: Visit the Elephanta Beach
- In the morning after breakfast embark on a memorable trip to Elephanta beach. It will take around 40 minutes by boat to reach there.
- The beach is famous for its rich marine life with untouched corals that are sure to spellbind you and want you to keep coming back for more.
- This place is ideal for relaxing and spending leisure time with food and drinks. Besides, you can also experience some water sports like diving, snorkeling, swimming, bird-watching, trekking, and kayaking (at an additional cost).
- Spend your quality time at Elephanta beach and return back to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Havelock.
Day 4: Visit the Kalapathar Beach | Return to Port Blair by Inter-Island Ferry
- Have your breakfast and check out from the hotel, keep your luggage in the hotel lobby and proceed to visit Kalapathar Beach.
- Kalapathar Beach is a small but charming beach in Havelock Island with a collaboration of sandy and rocky sea views. Stroll through the beach walking on the soft sand as you feel the cool breeze tingling through your hair.
- Then return back to the hotel to collect your luggage and then move towards the Harbor to board a ferry which will take you to Port Blair Island.
- On reaching Port Blair harbor a representative will receive you and will escort you to your hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 5: Excursion to Baratang Islands
- Early morning before daybreak you will depart for Baratang Islands. It is approximately 110 km away from Port Blair and is connected by ATR Road (Andaman Trunk Road or the State Highway).
- You will be traveling through the enchanting forests of Jarawas Tribe Reserve in convoys to reach Nilambur Jetty (Middle Strait) from where you will take a ferry for Baratang Island which is a 15 minutes ride.
- Baratang Island has thick mangrove creeks on both sides followed by dense tropical forest.
- Here you will be visiting the Lime Stone Cave by 'Dongis' or small boats. The journey is sure to enthrall you as it will take you underneath the dense forest of mangroves plantation.
- You will then be visiting the Mud Volcanoes locally called ΓÇÿJalkiΓÇÖ. These volcanoes have erupted sporadically and squirt little fountains of mud.
- You will then return back to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 6: Excursion to Ross Island and North Bay
- After breakfast, you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
- Ross Island was the Capital of Port Blair during the British and Japanese regime and was then known as ΓÇ£The Paris of the EastΓÇ¥. The island is an ideal destination for nature walks amidst sylvan surroundings with deerΓÇÖs, peacocks, and exotic birds
- North Bay also called ΓÇ£The Gateway to Port BlairΓÇ¥ is famous for its coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes, and water sports activities. leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the perfect place to go snorkeling and also indulge in a glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, and underwater sea walk.
- Later in the evening return back to the hotel in Port Blair for an overnight stay.
Day 7: Departure | End of Tour
- After having the delicious morning breakfast you will be transferred to Port Blair Airport for onward journey.
- You will be taking with you pleasant memories of Andaman and the warmth of the hospitality in your heart.