About the Tour:
- A vacation to this Paradise on Earth - Kashmir is an epic excursion via the Himalayas far from recurring life, soul stuffed adventures, and ridiculously quiet Dal Lake so one can rejuvenate the own circle of relatives bond like by no means before. Sail via the specific way of life of the Dal Lake wherein the Shikaras meander, the lavish houseboats lie nonetheless and the colorful markets flow over the rippling water.
- Mark your manner via the widespread meadows of Sonamarg and Pahalgam and experience the nation-state on the horse journey as you byskip alongside the verdant pastures and calming glaciers. Live the Frozen moments on a backbone chilling Gondola journey, 1000ft above the snow-protected mountains and pine timber on the heartland of iciness sports activities in Gulmarg. Conclude with the aid of using taking a postcard ideal own circle of relatives body withinside the conventional Kashmiri attire, to treasure the reminiscences for life.
- Route: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Srinagar
- Duration: 5 Days and 4 Nights
- Start point: Srinagar
- Endpoint: Srinagar
- Airport select out up and drop as according to your flight timings
- Accommodation (Depending on the version selected)
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as according to the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner as according to the itinerary
- Highly skilled motive force cum guide
Universal Adventures recommended :
- Taste the neighborhood Kashmiri cuisines, inclusive of Kashmiri Wazwan, Dum Aloo, Gushtaba, Rogan Josh, Yakhni, and Kawa Tea
- Row your personal Shikhara Boat at Dal Lake
- Visit the Floating Vegetable Market in the early morning and enjoy the subculture of Mir Bahris
- Buy Pashmina shawls, craftwork, and decors
- Visit Gadsar Lake, the lake of plants, and get a danger to look at a few endangered fishes
- Enjoy journey sports at Aru Valley
- Try pony rides at Baisaran
- Visit the taking pictures spot of the Bollywood movie ΓÇÿBetaabΓÇÖ -Betaab Valley
- Have a laugh doing snow sports like snowboarding at Gulmarg
- Swing via way of means of Khilanmarg, which is an exceptional valley regaling you with panoramic perspectives of the majestic Himalayas.
How to attain:
- By Air: Named Sheikh ul Alam Airport, Srinagar Airport is a global airport that's nicely linked fundamental towns of India.
- By Rail: Reach Srinagar via way of means of train, one has to attain both Jammu Tawi or Udhampur railway station and the stations are nicely linked with special elements of India.
- By Road: You can attain Srinagar via way of means of avenue via way of means of taking buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam.
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar | Welcome to the Land of Lakes and Gardens
- Meet and greet the representative at the pre-decided location in Srinagar.
- Get transferred to your most awaited stay in the Houseboat where you can check in and relax for some time.
- You will then be visiting the marvelous Mughal creations starting with the Chashmi-E-Shahi which is a natural water spring.
- Stroll around the famous landscapes created by the Mughals - The Nishat Bagh meaning the garden of pleasure and The Shalimar Bagh which means Abode of love.
- Watch the sunset over the Dal Lake as you embark on your Shikara Ride on its rolling waters.
- Return back for delicious dinner in House Boat.
- Overnight stay in House Boat in Srinagar
Day 2: Excursion to Sonamarg | Walk around the Famed Golden Meadows
- After having a hearty breakfast in the morning, check out from the houseboat and get transferred to a hotel in Srinagar.
- Complete the check-in formalities and head out for an excursion to Sonamarg.
- Sonamarg is a town surrounded by breathtaking glaciers and serene lakes, covered in snow with beautiful flower-laden meadows in the majestic Himalayas.
- Take a pony ride to Thajiwas glacier that offers a stunning view of the frozen lake lined with emerald meadows and a clear blue sky.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar
Day 3: Srinagar to Pahalgam | A Quiet Little Town Adorned with a blanket of Pine Trees and Crystal-Clear Rivers
- After waking up early in the morning, have some delicious breakfast.
- Get ready for a scenic drive to Pahalgam which is also the starting point for Amarnath Yatra.
- Transfer to Pahalgam and Check into the hotel and start your day tour.
- Pahalgam with its lovely meadows, gurgling streams, apple orchards, and a variety of trees, from pine to deodar, resembles a marvelous portrait.
- This beautiful valley also houses a number of trekking trails, camping sites, and river rafting in the gushing Lidder river.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner
- Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Day 4: Pahalgam to Gulmarg | The Meadow of Flowers where you can Enjoy the Second Highest Cable Car Ride in the World
- After having a sumptuous breakfast, check out from the hotel and head towards the crown jewel of Kashmir - Gulmarg.
- Upon reaching the hotel, complete the check-in formalities and explore Gulmarg.
- Gulmarg means The Meadow of Flowers, which is a very popular Ski Resort.
- See the breathtaking views of the Kashmir Valley and the snowy peaks around as you take a ride on the 2nd Highest Gondola in the world.
- Later you can try sliding down the slopes, by trying a hand on Skiing and Snow Boarding.
- Head back to the hotel for a delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 5: Departure | Goodbye to the Paradise
- After having a hearty breakfast, pack your bags and a bundle of memories from paradise.
- Complete the Check out formalities at the hotel.
- Start your journey back to Srinagar.
- Conclude the tour with beautiful memories of reaching your desired destination in Srinagar.