- Activity Location: Majorda Beach, South Goa
- Activity Timings: 1 hour (Open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Age: Above 6 years
About Majorda Beach, South Goa:
- Majorda Beach, located in South Goa, is one of the prettiest beaches of Goa. It is for those seeking solitude along with a bit of fun thrown in between.
- One of the best ways to enjoy the beach holiday is to try all the water sports activities like Surfing, Water Skiing, Swimming, etc.
About Dolphin Spotting at Majorda Beach, South Goa:
- Arrive at the location and get welcomed by the coordinators.
- Majorda beach Located in South Goa is one of the prettiest seashores in Goa. It has turquoise water, a blue sky, smooth sand, lush greenery, and swaying palms.
- As you sail to Majorda time passes quickly Watching the dolphins having fun and playing with each other.
- The boat experience will take you on a one-hour lengthy ride. Where you can relish delicious meals and refreshments.
- Explore other activities like Swimming, Water skiing, Banana ride, and Parasailing. The most leisurely excursion is a watching place like Fort Aguada, Millionaire's Palace, Asia's first lighthouse, Aguada Lighthouse, Portuguese Jail, etc.
- The boat is geared up with all of the required protection measures and with a well-trained crew for protection.
- Keep your camera close at hand to get the ideal candid image of the playful dolphins.
- The interest bundle is authorized for all age groups. Child fees relevant among the 6-11 year age group, 12+ years might be taken into consideration as an adult.