- Departure Location: ΓÇÄDolphin Island, North Goa
- Trip Timing: ΓÇÄ8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Goa is a great place to visit if you're a nature lover as well as an adventure seeker. The finest part about Goa is the memories and experiences you'll take with you. Coming to Goa and not doing the half-day tour to Dolphin Island in Goa is a trip to the pearl of the Orient that is simply incomplete.AC
About the Tour:
- This excursion is available through online booking methods.
- You can compare a few recommended travel agencies and book your package at the best price available before deciding on one.
- Your travel will most likely begin at 8.30 a.m. and end at 4 p.m.
- This Dolphin Island tour package includes pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation, so make sure your tour operator includes everything when you book.
- The most enjoyable voyage of your life begins early in the morning when the sun is not as strong.
- The boat operator or your tour guide will show you locations that are completely unfamiliar to the sea along the way.
- On your trip to the island, you'll pass by the Aguada Fort and jail, a billionaire merchant's bungalow, which is undoubtedly a tourist attraction in and of itself, and several cruise ships.
- The finest aspect of this boat tour is seeing an endless number of dolphins twisting, spinning, and having a good time in the Arabian Sea.
How to Reach: The journey to Ilha Dolphine Island is breathtaking. The natural splendor that surrounds you is breathtaking. A half-day or full-day vacation to Goa is possible.