Quick info :
- Route: Mumbai - Dehradun - Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Guptkashi - Badrinath - Rudraprayag - Dehradun - Mumbai
- Duration : 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Start point: Mumbai
- Endpoint: Mumbai
About the Tour:
- Situated in opposition to the first-rate placing of the snow-clad peaks of Nar and Narayan, Badrikashram or the sacred metropolis of Badrinath sits at a top of three,133 meters above ocean degree with the stunning temple of Badrinath as its number one attraction.
- Home to the splendor able to hypnotize many travelers, the Himalayan foothills positioned in India are dotted with many stunning locations.
- Be it the snow-included hills or the mesmerizing inexperienced valleys; those mesmerizing locations have catered the vacationers from all around the world. Settled on a degree surrounded by excessive snow-shrouded peaks, Kedarnath Temple is one of the holiest areas in India devoted to the divine Shiva as "Ruler of Kedar Khand".
- It does not make any distinction in case you are a tourist or explorer, a go-to Kedarnath is usually energizing and entrancing for people of all age gatherings.
- It sits quite at a statue of three,900 meters above ocean degree and disregards the wealthy inexperienced valleys of Garhwal Himalayan Range.
- So shall we discover the splendor of Himalayas at its pleasant with Thriilophilia?
How to Reach: There are ordinary flights to Mumbai to be had from throughout India. The nearest airport is Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai. Mumbai is likewise nicely linked throughout India through railways. You can get a teacher to Mumbai from everywhere in India.
Day 1: Mumbai - Dehradun - Guptkashi | Arrival
- Start your Kedarnath package deal from Mumbai by boarding a flight to Dehradun from Mumbai.
- As you arrive in Dehradun, you'll be greeted by our consultant who will pressure you closer to Guptkashi through Moolgarh & Lambgoan.
- En route, you could see the stunning river Mandakini at Tilwara. The Mandakini river comes from Kedarnath, pressure along the river to attain Guptakashi, Visit ArdhNarishwar Temple in Guptakashi.
- Check-in on your resort in Guptakashi and get freshened up.
- Later, have a scrumptious dinner and retire for the day.
- Overnight live on the resort in Guptakashi.
Day 2: Guptakashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath | Trek amidst the stunning path to Kedarnath Temple
- Wake up early and feature a scrumptious breakfast.
- Head closer to Sonprayag in which your hiking to Kedarnath will start.
- Trek to Kedarnath is sixteen km. Reach Gaurikund from Sonprayag.
- Gaurikund to Jungle Chatti is four kilometers trek through the Rambara Bridge
- Jungle Chatti to Bheembali is three kilometers trek
- Bheembali to Linchauli is four kilometers trek
- Linchauli to Kedarnath Base Camp is four kilometers trek
- Kedarnath Base Camp to Kedarnath Temple 1 kilometres trek.
- Overnight live at Kedarnath with dinner.
Day 3: Kedarnath - Gaurikund - Guptkashi | Trekking downwards witnessing the valleys
- Early morning, go to the first-rate Abhishek Puja to one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva.
- Witness the morning splendor of the temple located in opposition to the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range.
- Have breakfast later on on the resort/ homestay and get equipped to go back to Gaurikund.
- Have lunch at the manner only.
- Reach Gauri kund and douse into the mystical water to decrease all of the tiredness of the trek.
- Get checked in to the resort at Guptkashi and feature dinner.
- Retire for the day.
Day 4: Guptkashi - Badrinath
- Wake up early withinside the morning and begin the adventure to Badrinath after breakfast.
- Get an enthralling view of Ganga throughout the adventure.
- Once reached Badrinath, Explore the pilgrim metropolis at the holy confluence of the river Alaknanda and Mandakini.
- Take tub in Tapkund, have Taptkund and the Darshan nod Badrinath and attend the nighttime aarti.
- Enjoy sightseeing spots like Mana, Vyasgufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka and the "Mukh" of the Saraswati River
- Get transferred to the resort & take a look at-in.
- Dinner on the resort and retire for the day.
- Make positive to have a terrific sleep to get rid of all pressure and put together for the subsequent day.
Day 5: Badrinath - Joshimath - Rudraprayag
- Wake up at 04:00 am and visit the Badrinath temple for morning aarti .
- Enjoy a healthful breakfast withinside the resort and begin traveling to Rudraprayag.
- En route go to Joshimath, which is an iciness seat of Lord Badri and is sixteen km far the white iciness wonderland of Auli, this small hill station is well-known in winters for its enthralling splendor and snowboarding resorts.
- Visit at the manner Narsingh Temple in Joshimath later pressure again to Rudraprayag through Joshimath.
- On arrival at Rudraprayag, whole the checkin formalities withinside the resort and publish dinner, experience an in a single day live.
Day 6: Rudraprayag - Dehradun - Mumbai | End of the Trip
- Wake up early withinside the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast, and whowhollyke a look at our formalities.
- Leave Rudraprayag early so one can attain Dehradun airport on time.
- Board a flight from Dehradun airport for Mumbai.
- End of experience with general peace and exquisite reminiscences on accomplishing Mumbai