- Activity Location: Booth No. 1, Tourism Jetty, Below the Mandovi Bridges, Patto, Panaji, Goa
- Reporting Time: 8:30 PM
- Cruise Timings: 8:45 PM to 10:45 PM
- Booking Cut-Off Time: 4 hours before reporting time (4:45 PM)
- Paradise Cruise Goa Duration: 2 hours
- Goa is located in India's Konkan region, with the mighty Arabian Sea on its western coast. It is not only fascinating because of its wildlife, which is an important part of its rich legacy, but it also has a plethora of sandy beaches that thrive in Goa's hot and humid climate and the mighty rivers flowing through it.
- Cruises in Goa lend utter euphoria. Furthermore, when the delightful surprises unfold on the gorgeous river Mandovi on a lovely evening boat ride with music, beverages, snacks, dances, and games, as well as a fantastic sightseeing chance, it is an amazing experience like no other.
About Paradise Cruise Goa:
- Arrive at the boarding point for a welcome by the cordial staff before heading for the Dinner Cruise in Goa.
- The stunning Paradise Cruise, one of the best boat parties in Goa, will take you on a 2-hour journey with enchanting river views.
- You will not be able to resist grooving to the loud DJ, adding to the mood of the River Mandovi Cruise.
- Be prepared to partake in the fun games for fabulous prizes aboard the Cruise in Goa with Dinner.
- The incredible 3-act presentation of the dance performers will exhilarate all your senses and transport you to a groovy ambience.
- Tune yourself to the non-stop DJ music running in the background as you party it up at the Dinner Cruise Goa.
- Participate in the dance rounds organised for all and swing to the beats aboard the Party Cruise Goa.
- It’s going to be a fabulous night with a Goa Boat Ride. So, do not wait to book the Dinner in Cruise in Goa.
- Seeing the dance moves to Goan music aboard the Yacht Party in Goa will add to your bucket full of flavorful memories to take home.
- Serve yourself complimentary drinks from the bar and enjoy a ravishing dinner and dessert buffet on a separate deck aboard the family dinner cruise in Goa.
- With chilled drinks on a Boat in Goa and the lovely sightseeing of the piquant Panaji, the Paradise Cruise comes to an end at 10:45 p.m Have a fantastic time!
Paradise Cruise Goa Price:
- Adult Ticket – Rs.1,500/- (11 years & above)
- Child Ticket – Rs.1,200/- (5-10 years)
- Party Ticket – Rs.1,000/- (11 years & above) – NO DINNER & NO PRIVATE TABLE
Boarding Pass-Related Details:
- You must present Valid Govt approved ID Proof + Trip/Booking ID to collect the boarding pass from the boat centre counter.
- A single Boarding Pass is strictly entitled to a single seat at the Dinner at Cruise in Goa.
- The boarding pass should be retained until the end of the Boat Party at Goa.