- Route: Delhi - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Delhi
- Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi
About the tour:
- Monks, Monasteries, Mountains, and Momos collectively paint a lovely canvas of Dharamshala. With the colorful and unique combination of Tibetan, British, and Himachali way of life sponsored by the country Dhauladhar range, you'll be welcomed into a whole new world. Feel the nonviolent vibes at the larger-than-life monasteries, and absorb up the nonsecular chants with the help of red-robed priests and the sound of rolling prayer wheels.
- Click on a 'fan cheering' image on the world's largest cricket stadium in Dharamshala to bring out the cricket enthusiast in you. Hike the less-traveled pine woodland trails to Khajjiar (India's Mini-Switzerland), go caf├⌐ hopping to delve into authentic Tibetan cuisine, or sit down and unwind with the aid of the cascading Bhagsu waterfall, this excursion will refresh your senses and be a fantastic break from your regular lives.
How to reach:
- By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a good option for getting to Dharamshala because it handles both domestic and international aircraft well.
- By Rail: Another option is the New Delhi Railway Station, which is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place, and is where the majority of trains arrive and depart from Delhi.
- By Road: Buses are an excellent option because it's miles well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu, amongst others
Day 1: Reach Dharamshala from Delhi | The Holy Residence of Dalai Lama and different Tibetan Monks
- Meet a consultant at a predetermined location in Delhi, where he will give you a quick overview of the trip before assisting you with a simple transfer to Dharamshala.
- After arriving in Dharamshala, you will be brought to a resort where you may relax after a long journey.
- The day's relaxation is spent amusement, and the evenings are spent discovering your resort's gorgeous environment.
- Overnight live on the resort in Dharamshala.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Dharamshala | A Beautiful Town in which the Spirituality Meets the Nature
- Early risers will be rewarded with magnificent views of the sun rising above the beautiful Dhauladhar Ranges.
- After a substantial breakfast, head to Naddi Village, which is nearby.
- You can stop at Dal Lake on the way to Naddi, which is the holiest lake within the top Dharamshala.
- Then visit St. John Church, a beautiful church nestled among the thick deodar woodland near McLeod Ganj.
- Visit the Bhagsu Nag Temple, a well-known Shiva temple located next to the well-known Bhagsu Waterfall.
- Visit the Tibetan Monastery in Dharamshala, which is the city's most well-known tourist attraction.
- At night, visit His Holiness "The Dalai Lama's" temple and explore the many Tibetan marketplaces, restaurants, and handicraft shops.
- Later, return to Dharamshala's resort for a single day of rest.
Day 3: Dharamshala to Dalhousie | A TouristΓÇÖs Paradise withinside the Laps of the Himalayas
- After enjoying a delicious breakfast in the morning, check out of the hotel and travel to Dalhousie.
- Travel through a picturesque trail that offers breathtaking views of the Dhauladhar Mountain Ranges.
- Arrive in Dalhousie late at night and check into your hotel.
- Overnight live at Dalhousie.
Day 4: Excursion to Khajjiar | A Quaint Little Hamlet called the 'Mini Switzerland of India'
- Continue to the Dalhousie Sightseeing trip after breakfast.
- Boating at Chamera Lake, hiking at the Kalatop Natural World Sanctuary, and paying obeisance at the Chamunda Devi Temple are all options.
- After that, you'll travel to Khajjiar, where you can visit well-known sites such as the Khajjiar Lake and the Khajji Nag Temple.
- At night, return to Dalhousie for a few moments of rest.
- After that, you're free to stroll through Dalhousie's well-known shopping district, Gandhi Chowk's The Mall.
- Overnight live on the resort in Dalhousie.
Day 5: Departure from Dalhousie | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- Start your day off right with a delicious breakfast, then check out of the resort and travel to Delhi.
- The journey comes to an end once you arrive in Delhi.