- Route: Chandigarh - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Dalhousie - Chandigarh
- Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Start Point: Chandigarh
- End Point: Chandigarh
About the Tour:
- Dharamshala is commonly referred to as the Dalai Lama's Land, but it offers much more in addition to the vibrant colours of Tibetan culture. As you enter this place, which has a unique blend of Tibetan and Himachali culture, and the strange floral vistas that attracted the Britishers so much that they named this place their summertime season destination, you will enter a whole different world.
- Take a relaxing stroll across the endless grasslands of Khajjiar, which rival the beauty of Switzerland's landscapes. Whether you want to soak up the sacred air of secrecy at temples and monasteries or get your blood pumping by participating in adventure sports like trekking, hiking, and camping, this trip will give you both calm and thrill. Spend some quality time with your circle of relatives and friends within the colourful cafes tucked within those beautiful settings, as you satiate your taste buds with delectable Tibetan cuisine.
How to reach:
- By Air: The most convenient route to travel to Himachal via flight is through Chandigarh. Chandigarh International Airport is the closest airport, with regular flights throughout the country.
- By Road: The Chandigarh Transport Undertaking (CTU), which operates buses to nearby states and Union territories daily, is another option.
- By Rail: The Chandigarh Junction Railway is also a viable option, as it is well-connected to India's major cities.
Day 1: Reach Dharamshala From Chandigarh | The Holy Residence of Dalai Lama
- Meet a consultant at a pre-determined location in Chandigarh, where he will give you a brief overview of the tour before assisting you with a simple transfer to Dharamshala.
- After arriving in Dharamshala, you'll be brought to a resort where you may relax after a long journey.
- The daytime leisure is enjoyable, and the nighttime discovery of your resort's gorgeous environment is possible.
- Overnight stay at a Dharamshala resort.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Dharamshala | A Beautiful Town in which the Spirituality Meets the Nature
- Get up early to take in the stunning views of the sun rising above the beautiful Dhauladhar Ranges.
- Prepare a full breakfast before heading to nearby Naddi Village.
- You'll stop at Dal Lake, which is the holiest lake within the higher Dharamshala at Naddi, on the way.
- Then visit St. John Church, a beautiful church nestled among the deep deodar woodland area near McLeod Ganj.
- Visit the Bhagsu Nag Temple, a well-known temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, as well as the well-known Bhagsu Waterfall.
- Visit the Tibetan Monastery in Dharamshala, which is the city's most well-known traveller attraction.
- Observe His Holiness "The Dalai Lama's" temple at night and discover various Tibetan marketplaces, restaurants, and handicraft shops.
- Later, return to Dharamshala's resort for a single-day stay.
Day 3: Dharamshala to Dalhousie | A TouristΓÇÖs Paradise withinside the Laps of the Himalayas
- After a delectable breakfast in the morning, check out of the lodge and travel to Dalhousie.
- Travel through a picturesque trail that offers breathtaking views of the Dhauladhar Mountain Ranges.
- Arrive in Dalhousie late at night and check into your hotel.
- Live at Dalhousie for the night.
Day 4: Excursion to Khajjiar | A Quaint Little Hamlet called the 'Mini Switzerland of India'
- Continue to the Dalhousie Sightseeing trip after breakfast.
- Boating on Chamera Lake, hiking up to the Kalatop flora and wildlife sanctuary, and paying your respects at the Chamunda Devi Temple are all options.
- After that, you'll travel to Khajjiar, where you can visit well-known sites such as the Khajjiar Lake and the Khajji Nag Temple.
- Power down to Dalhousie in the evening and have a couple of rests.
- After that, you're free to stroll through Dalhousie's well-known shopping district, Gandhi Chowk's Mall.
- Overnight stay at a Dalhousie resort.
Day 5: Departure from Dalhousie | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- Begin your day with a delicious breakfast before departing from the resort and travelling to Chandigarh.
- The journey comes to an end once you arrive at Chandigarh.