- Route: Chandigarh - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Chandigarh
- Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Start Point: Chandigarh
- End Point: Chandigarh
About the tour:
- When you're surrounded by natives who are anchored in their Tibetan way of life in Dharamshala and the scenery of Khajjiar that reminds you of Switzerland, the first thing you'll say is "I feel like I'm in a new nation." This expedition is summed up by monks, monasteries, meadows, mountains, and momos, and could be a wonderful vacation place for your long-awaited vacation.
- The sound of the spinning prayer wheels on the monasteries, as well as the colorful fluttering Tibetan flags and chanting from the red-robed monks, will help to relax your mind. Set your spirit free while strolling through the calm grass fields of Khajjiar, whose beauty is matched by the captivating Swiss panorama. Dive into the herbal splendor by trekking through pine-forested valleys, spotting milky waterfalls, or camping in front of the massive Dhauladhar range.
How to attain:
- By Air: The most convenient way to visit Dharamshala from Chandigarh is to fly into Chandigarh International Airport, which has regular flights throughout the country.
- By Road: The Chandigarh Transport Undertaking (CTU), which runs buses to nearby states and Union territories daily, is another option.
- By Rail: The Chandigarh Junction Railway is also a potential option, as it is miles well-connected to other major Indian cities and in the direction of Dharamshala.
Day 1: Reach Dharamshala From Chandigarh | The Holy Residence of Dalai Lama
- Meet a consultant at a pre-determined location in Chandigarh, where he will give you a brief overview of the trip before assisting you with a simple transfer to Dharamshala.
- After arriving at Dharamshala, you will be taken to an inn where you may relax after your long journey.
- During the day, you can rest at entertainment, and at night, you can explore your inn's beautiful surroundings.
- Overnight stay at a Dharamshala inn.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Dharamshala | A Beautiful Town wherein the Spirituality Meets the Nature
- Early risers will be rewarded with magnificent views of the sun rising above the majestic Dhauladhar Ranges.
- Prepare a full breakfast before heading to nearby Naddi Village.
- On the way, you'll stop at Dal Lake, the holiest lake within Dharamshala's top Dharamshala, near Naddi.
- Then visit St. John Church, a beautiful church nestled among the thick deodar woodland near McLeod Ganj.
- Visit Bhagsu Nag Temple, a famous temple committed to Lord Shiva together with the well-known Bhagsu Waterfall.
- Visit the Tibetan Monastery in Dharamshala, which is the city's most well-known traveler attraction.
- Observe His Holiness "The Dalai Lama's" temple at night and discover various Tibetan marketplaces, restaurants, and handicraft shops.
- Later, return to Dharamshala's inn for a single day's stay.
Day 3: Dharamshala to Dalhousie | A TouristΓÇÖs Paradise withinside the Laps of the Himalayas
- After a delicious breakfast in the morning, check out of the inn and go to Dalhousie.
- Travel along the picturesque route, which offers breathtaking views of the Dhauladhar Mountain Ranges.
- Arrive in Dalhousie late at night and take an exam in your inn.
- Live at Dalhousie for the night.
Day 4: Excursion to Khajjiar | A Quaint Little Hamlet referred to as the 'Mini Switzerland of India'
- Continue to the Dalhousie Sightseeing trip after breakfast.
- Boating at Chamera Lake, hiking in the Kalatop flora and fauna sanctuary, and paying obeisance at the Chamunda Devi Temple are all options.
- After that, you'll travel to Khajjiar, where you can visit well-known sites such as the Khajjiar Lake and the Khajji Nag Temple.
- In the evening, return to Dalhousie and take a few deep breaths.
- After that, you're free to stroll through Dalhousie's well-known shopping district, Gandhi Chowk Mall.
- Overnight stay at a Dalhousie inn.
Day 5: Dalhousie to Chandigarh | Descend to the 'City of Beauty
- After a delectable breakfast tries out from the inn, wake up amid the mountains and begin your journey closer to Chandigarh, one of India's best-planned cities.
- In Chandigarh, take advantage of your one-day stay.
Day 6: Chandigarh Sightseeing and Departure | End of the Tranquil Trip
- Wake up to a complimentary breakfast, then check out of the hotel and collect your belongings.
- You will see well-known tourist attractions such as the Rock Garden, Sukhna Lake, Zakir Hussain Garden, and the Museum.
- Return to the inn later to get your luggage.
- Drop off at the Chandigarh railway station/airport with sugar memories to last a lifetime.