Desert Safari In Jaisalmer
Booking with ₹0
-19% ₹ 2200
About the Activity
- Trip Location: Jaisalmer
- Trip Timings: 4:00 pm onwards
- Jaisalmer is sometimes called the "Golden City of India" because of the yellow sandstone used throughout the architecture of both the fort and the town.Jaisalmer is a prominent tourist spot.
- Award-winning Royal Desert Camp in Jaisalmer provides elegant and distinctive camp lodging.The location is crowded with tourists year-round, and the activities offered to make it even more unique.
About Desert Jeep Safari In Jaisalmer:
- Jeep safaris are the most efficient and pleasant method to discover the Jaisalmer Thar Desert's natural splendor.
- Enjoy a tour where a skilled jeep driver will take you on an exhilarating ride through the Thar desert.
- A bumpy, up-and-down, dune-riding Jeep trip is incredibly exciting and thrilling.
- The jeep allows for a more thorough tour to be taken. One of the primary reasons visitors adore visiting Jaisalmer is that it is more adventurous.
- Tourists can travel the area in the Jeep and get a clearer view of the stunning surroundings.
- You will receive lifelong memories from this journey. Jeep Safari is not included in the price of your stay and is optional.
Know before you book
Know before you go Desert Safari In Jaisalmer
- Reach the starting point 30 minutes in advance.
- Book the activity with your travel companion.
- Bring water bottles in surplus, fresh juices, or refreshing drinks.
- Alcohol consumption is not advisable. Drug intoxication is not allowed.
- Pregnant women may stay away from the activity.
- Dress in a comfortable genre outfit.
- Remember! You are riding in a desert area, so protect your skin using sunscreen lotion like calamine.
Things to Carry
- Identification Documents
- Appropriate Clothing
- Sun Protection
- Water and Snacks
Frequently Asked Quetions
How much jeep safari cost in Jaisalmer?
Jaisalmer Jeep Safari Price starts for as low as ₹2500 Per Jeep. However Please not that it is subjected to change during peak seasons (Like Diwali and X-mas) with an added charges of ₹500.
What is the best time for Jeep Safari in Jaisalmer?
The Season for Desert Safari in Jaisalmer is from October to March. During this time the best time of day for safari would be the evening time of 4-5 at which it is neither too dark to see nor very hot. It is perfect to enjoy Safari.
What is the cost of camel safari?
You can go for camel safari with an added cost of ₹500. Ride on the camel and travel through the desert while having a fun and once in a lifetime experience.
Is Desert Safari in Jaisalmer worth it?
Desert Safari in Jaisalmer is truly worth it. Not only do you get to enjoy the beautiful Jaisalmer and desert, but you also get to experience driving through dune and make unforgettable memories.