- Route: Jodhpur - Jodhpur
- Duration: 3 Days & 2 Nights
- Start point: Jodhpur
- Endpoint: Jodhpur
About the Tour:
- The swish palaces, monuments, and temples strewed during the town deliver alive the ancient grandeur and royalty of Jodhpur. From blue homes and towering forts to reflective lakes, Jodhpur gives pleasant scenic perspectives all around.
- A nighttime camp experience, traveling a Rajasthani village, looking the sundown over the sandy
- dunes, power over the undulating landscape, and traveling the houses of ethnic communities ΓÇô all that is packed into the three-day Desert Experience Camp. Conducted close to Jodhpur - additionally referred to as the ΓÇÿSun CityΓÇÖ ΓÇô the culturally wealthy and adventurous camp is an excellent possibility to realize extra approximately this country even as playing the touristy must-dos as well.
How To Reach:
- By Air: Jodhpur Airport, placed a few three hundred km far from Jaisalmer, is the closest airport to the wasteland land which connects with all fundamental Indian cities.
- By Rail: Direct trains from Delhi, Jaipur, and Jodhpur may be availed to attain Jaisalmer
- By Road: Jaisalmer serves the relaxation of India with the aid of using a well-maintained community of roadways
Day 1: Arrival at Jodhpur and transfers to Jaisalmer | Get Ready to listen "Khamma Ghani" to your Arrival
- Arrive in Jodhpur withinside the morning and take a look at your hotel.
- Get equipped for the whole day sightseeing in Jodhpur and go to the effective Mehrangarh Fort.
- Post that, you will be taken to the imperial Umaid Bhavan and Jaswant Thada.
- In the evening, take a stroll around Clock tower marketplace and go back to your hotel.
- Overnight live in Jodhpur.
Day 2: Jodhpur Half Day Sightseeing to Osian | The Ultimate Desert Camping Experience
- After breakfast, get equipped to go to the half-day sightseeing excursion of Jodhpur
- You might be traveling Jain Temple and Harihara Temple
- Post that, go to the Vishnu temple and Kali temple
- In the second half, you will be transferred to Osian village
- Take pix of the wasteland's existence even as you meet the neighborhood tribes along with Bishnoi and Bhils.
- Return on your camps
- Overnight live in camps
Day 3: Departure | Wave Goodbye to the Desert Life
- After breakfast, get equipped to leave from the wasteland.
- Visit the temple of Mandore even as we drop you off at the railway station/airport.
- Head on to your subsequent vacation spot with great recollections as this marks the stop of your excursion.