About the tour:
- Embark on a religious excursion to one of the maximum famous pilgrim centers Vaishno Devi in Jammu and witness the majestic cities and villages of Kashmir. The holy shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi is ready amidst the mystic Trikuta Mountains in Jammu. The temple is dedicated to Maa Kali, Maa Saraswati, Maa Laxmi carved in caves withinside the shape of pindies. Seek the divine advantages from Maa Vashivo Devi through hiking 14km on foot, through pony rides, or through helicopter.
- After harking back to Vaishno Devi you may en course to Paradise on Earth in which Kashmir will bathe you with the captivating Shikara journey, verdant meadows, apple orchards, pristine lakes, huge mountains, and rolling snowfields, as some distance as the attention can fathom. From the very best Gondola journey in Gulmarg to staying in a Houseboat in Srinagar, there is plenty to discover in Kashmir. Apart from that, there is lots of way of life to soak in, inside the shape of conventional Kashmiri cuisine, Folk Music, and Much More. An excursion to Kashmir will provide you with lots of reminiscences to cherish and treasure for a lifetime.
- Route: Jammu - Katra - Vaishnodevi - Katra - Pahalgam - Sonamarg - Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
- Duration: 7 Days and 6 Nights
- Start Point: Jammu
- End Point: Srinagar
- Railway station choose up and drop as in step with your educate timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as in step with the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner on all of the days
- Highly skilled Driver cum guide
- Accommodation (Depending on the variation selected)
Universal Adventure Recommended:
- Visit the Ardh Kuwari Cave, placed halfway in the antique direction to the Bhawan.
- Bath withinside the holy water of the showering ghat.
- Visit the taking pictures spot at Betaab Valley of Bollywood films like Betaab, Kashmir ki Kali, Highway, and plenty more
- Visit the frozen lake of flowers - Gadsar Lake
- Row your personal Shikara boat at the Dal Lake
- Visit the Floating Vegetable Market early withinside the morning and witness the way of life of Mir Bahri
- Go Birdwatching At Manasabal Lake
- Visit the holy shrine of Srinagar, Hazratbal Mosque
- Seek Blessings At Shankaracharya Temple to experience the town view
- Enjoy the snow sports activities like snowboarding at Gulmarg
How to Reach:
- By Air: Jammu Airport is properly linked to fundamental elements of Indian airports and is 50Km from Katra.
- By Rail: The Katra Railway Station is the closest railway station that's closest railhead to Vaishnodevi and has appropriate connectivity with fundamental towns of the country.
- By Road: Jammu & Kashmir State delivery buses and personal air-conditioned buses function among Jammu and Katra.
Day 1: Arrival in Jammu and Transfer to Katra | A scenic town situated in the foothills of the Trikuta Mountains
- Meet at a pickup point in Jammu - Jammu Tawi Railway Station/airport and get transferred to Katra.
- Our representative will meet you at your pre-booked hotel along with a welcome drink.
- Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure, either relaxing or exploring some places such as the Nau Devi Temple, Bhairo Baba Temple, Bhimgarh Fort, and Dera Baba Banda.
- Enjoy the overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Katra.
Day 2: Vaishno Mata Darshan | Connect with your Spiritual Self and Worship the Goddess at Length
- Wake up early in the morning so as to reach Vaishnodevi on time, have a hearty breakfast, checkout, and start your journey towards Mata Vaishno Devi Temple, situated at the Trikuta Mountain Peak at an elevation of about 5,200 feet.
- It is a 14km trek for which you can either hire ponies and palkies from Banganga (at your own cost) or walk to reach the temple.
- Stop for lunch at the midway and proceed your journey towards Vaishnodevi.
- On reaching, shop for all the necessary items required for puja from the local market at Vaishno Devi.
- After puja, aarti and darshan, trek downwards to Katra and reach by late evening.
- Return back to your hotel, have dinner, and have an overnight stay in Katra.
Day 3: Katra to Pahalgam | A Quiet Little Town Adorned with a blanket of Pine Trees and Crystal-Clear Rivers
- After a delectable breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Pahalgam.
- Also known as the village of shepherds, Pahalgam attracts hordes of tourists owing to its gradually dropping temperature and the glistening river, Lidder flowing through here.
- On the way visit Saffron fields, Cricket Bat Factory, and Apple Garden.
- After reaching Pahalgam check in to the hotel and nd fresh up.
- Visit the most preferred places in Pahalgam for the Indian Film Makers, where you will enjoy the charms of the valley which is famous for its alpine treks, nature walk, spectacular sights.
- You can also choose to visit Baisaran Valley Known as (Mini Switzerland) by Ponny.
- After capturing the beauty of Pahalgam in your eyes, spend leisure time and explore the surroundings.
- Overnight at Pahalgam hotel.
Day 4: Transfer to Srinagar and Excursion to Sonmarg | Explore the 'Meadow Of Gold'
- After breakfast, head out for an excursion to the Golden Meadows of Sonmarg.
- On the way, you will stop over at Srinagar to check in to the hotel and keep the luggage.
- Then you will continue towards Sonmarg and on reaching you get a chance to spend some quality time with your family here.
- You can learn about the rich history of the silk route and the importance of Sonmarg.
- Take a stroll to Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples or indulge in some water sports at the Manasbal Lake.
- By the late evening, get back to Srinagar hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Excursion to Gulmarg | Spend a Day in the Flower Scented Meadows
- Check out from the hotel post breakfast and get ready to witness the flowery meadows and snow-capped peaks of Gulmarg.
- After reaching Gulmarg, you can enjoy the day at your leisure.
- You can take a tour to Maharani Temple, or visit the highest golf course in the world.
- Gulmarg offers you an exciting experience of Gondola Cable Car Ride to Khilanmarg.
- Reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 6: Sightseeing in Srinagar | The Heart of the Kashmir Valley
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and head towards the most visited gem of Kashmir.
- Embedded in the Kashmir valley, this city is home to many architectural and scenic beauty.
- On reaching Srinagar check in to a beautiful houseboat before proceeding for a local sightseeing tour.
- Your first stop is Dal lake, where you can witness its scenic beauty and enjoy a Shikara ride at Nehru Park.
- Now, move on to visit Shankaracharya Hill Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- A tour to The Mughal Gardens where you will get to see Shalimar Bagh, Chashme Shahi, and the Nishat Bagh.
- After a tiring day, get back to the houseboat for an overnight stay.
Day 7: Departure from Srinagar | It's Time to Say Goodbye to the Mountains
- Wake up in the morning to a beautiful view from the hotel, enjoy a wholesome breakfast and check out from the hotel.
- Conclude the tour with beautiful memories of reaching your desired destination in Srinagar.