- Route: Delhi - Jim Corbett - Delhi
- Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi
About the Tour:
- Experience a three-day excursion to the oldest and the biggest National Park of India - Jim Corbett a perfect region for flora and fauna fans and nature fans which incorporates loads extra than the thrilling jeep safari.
- Begin your adventure from Delhi to Corbett that's around 240 km, checking into the assets that are an appeal for itself with all of the services on your vacation.
- It is the oldest countrywide park in India with the best variety of tigers.
- The park has an abundance of vegetation and fauna, which makes it ideal for safaris.
- Tiger reserve is the high-quality region to identify animals like Royal Bengal Tiger, Deer, Indian Hog Deer, Sambar Deer, Otter, Asiatic Black Bear, Sloth Bear and is likewise a heaven for folks that loves chook looking as you'll spot more than a few distinct birds that name Jim Corbett their home.
∩╗┐How to Reach: You can attain Delhi via way of means of Air or Railways. Indira Gandhi International Airport is an airport in Delhi that has flight connectivity throughout India. Delhi Junction is the Railway Station that still has trains connectivity throughout India. Delhi is likewise linked via way of means of the street to all of the predominant towns in India. Delhi has numerous bus terminals and the predominant operator is the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC).
Day 1: Delhi - Jim Corbett | Transfers to Jim Corbett
- Meet at a pickup factor in Delhi.
- Start a single-day adventure from Delhi to Jim Corbett.
- Reach Jim Corbett early withinside the morning on Day 2
Day 2: Jim Corbett | Jungle Safari to the Land of Tigers
- On attaining the land of tigers, Jim Corbett, whole the check-in formalities and continue to discover Jim Corbett.
- Visit the Corbett National Park. The park become named after Jim Corbett, the mythical hunter-naturalist who grew to become a writer and photographer who spent maximum years of his lifestyle in this region and helped installation this park.
- In the night you're unfastened for sightseeing overlaying Garjia temple and Corbett fall.
- Enjoy a few enjoyment times at the inn and indulge yourself in a few indoor and outside video games to be had on the inn.
- ∩╗┐You also can choose a bonfire to bop around and change frightening tales with every other.
- Spend the nighttime discussing the eventful day together along with your buddies at the inn.
- Tip: Consider sporting light-colored garments and speak in low voices to keep away from the eye of the wild animals all through the safari.
Day 3: Jim Corbett - Delhi| End of the Tour
- Wake as much as an enchanting view of mountains.
- Leave for the Jeep Safari and get a risk to capture a glimpse of the Royal Bengal Tigers so one can be a pleasing view to witness.
- Enjoy the safari and behold the sight of many animals that Jim Corbett is well-known for like Tiger, Deers, Black bears, etc.
- After Jeep Safari, have a delicious breakfast and experience the sunrise
- Check out from the inn and head again to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi and stop this interesting experience with a package complete with memories