- Route: Delhi - Pathankot - Khajjiar - Dalhousie - Pathankot - Delhi
- Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Start point: Delhi
- Endpoint: Delhi
About the Tour:
- To any wandering soul, letting your spirit loose in Shimla's myriad nation-state meadows sounds like a dream. But we've got it covered for you in this adventure as we take you to Khajjiar, a little country hamlet near Dalhousie whose magnificent backdrop is so similar to the magnificence of the Swiss meadows that the Swiss authorities have dubbed it the "Mini Switzerland of India."
- Apart from Khajjiar, Dalhousie has a lot more to offer thanks to its visibly prosperous surroundings. Explore the colonial history that the Britishers provided in the form of Scottish and Victorian-styled church buildings, which add to the natural beauty. From hiking along less-traveled woodland routes through pine-covered slopes to participating in adventure sports such as camping, zorbing, trekking, and horseback riding, this trip to Dalhousie will provide a nice break from your daily routine.
How to reach:
- By Air: Because it offers both domestic and international flights, Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) is a suitable option for traveling to Himachal.
- By Rail: Another option is the New Delhi Railway Station, which is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place, and is where the majority of trains arrive and depart from Delhi.
- By Road: Buses are a good option because they connect cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu.
Day 1: Delhi to Dalhousie | Reach the TouristΓÇÖs Paradise withinside the Laps of the Himalayas
- Arrive in Delhi and meet with a consultant who will help you transfer to Dalhousie.
- You might take the NH-44, which runs from Srinagar to Kanyakumari and passes through Panipat, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, and Pathankot.
- Check into the motel after completing Dalhousie and relax for a while.
- Indulge in entertainment sports to unwind at the end of the day.
- Later in the evening, you may wander around the motel or take a stroll through the hill station's quiet streets and sceneries.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at the motel and spend a single day in Dharamshala at the motel.
Day 2: Excursion to Khajjiar | Explore the Mini Switzerland of India
- After a delicious breakfast, go out to explore Khajjiar, a beautiful city.
- Khajjiar is an old-fashioned tiny settlement known as India's "Mini Switzerland."
- Enjoy your tour through the lush green landscapes that evoke a sense of Switzerland.
- Take a short break on the way to Khajjiar to see Kalatop, an undisturbed thick wooded area with stunning views.
- After you've completed Khajjiar, you're free to explore the areas according to your preferences.
- In the evening, you may return to Dalhousie and be free to stroll through The Mall, a well-known shopping area in Dalhousie's Gandhi Chowk.
- Return to the Dalhousie motel for a delicious dinner and live for a single day.
Day 3: Sightseeing in Dalhousie | Wander Around in Nature with Glimpses of Colonial Heritage
- After a sumptuous breakfast, get ready to explore Dalhousie's attractions.
- Take a stroll in the direction of the Satdhara and Panch Pulla waterfalls as you explore through Dalhousie's clean and adventure activitiess, and relax while the falling water refreshes your soul.
- You might also choose to visit Subhash Baoli or Chamunda Devi Shrine.
- The sweeping views from the top of Khajjiar Wildlife Sanctuary's Ganji Pahadi will enthrall you.
- Within the hill station, you may witness Scottish and Victorian structures, giving you a sense of the British past.
- After a long day of exploring, return to the motel for dinner.
- Overnight live in Dalhousie.
Day 4: Dalhousie to Delhi | End of Trip With a Bag Full of LifeTime Memories
- Get up early in the morning, eat a full breakfast, and get ready to leave.
- Check out of your accommodation and tell the hill station farewell.
- You may be returning to the NH 44 in the direction of Delhi, and your trip to Dalhousie will come to an end once you get to your destination.