- Route: Delhi - Dehradun - Mussoorie - Nagtibba - Dehradun - Delhi
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi
- Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
About the destination:
- Nag Tibba, based near Mussoorie is an unexplored and super exciting trekking trail that is ideal for the best weekend getaways.
- The location provides a great scope to adventure lovers by letting them trek about 10,000 ft and traverse through the snow-clad heights.
- Widely regarded as Serpent's Peak, Nag Tibba refers to the most leading peak of the Nagtibba range that constitutes the altitude of 9915m which is highly captivating and thrilling.
- The location is engulfed with a rich set of flora and fauna along with a charming Gharwali lifestyle.
- With such charming scenic beauty, encouraged by oak and deodar forest that inhabits exotic birds and wildlife, nature lovers are sure to experience an adrenaline rush.
How to reach: DelhiΓÇÖs airport is the Indira Gandhi International airport and is very well connected to cities across India and the world. Delhi is well connected by bus to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Shimla, Manali, Dharamsala, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu among others. The New Delhi Railway Station is one through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place. There is a pre-paid taxi booth outside the railway station and you can take a taxi from here to go further into the city.
Day 1: Delhi To Dehradun | Overnight Journey to Dehradun
- The fun-filled Mussoorie Trip with Nagtibba begins with a comfortable journey.
- You get picked up from Delhi in the evening, from where you shall be transferred to Dehradun in an AC Bus after 9 pm.
- The journey is accompanied by great comfortability and convenience so that you do not encounter any sort of hassle.
Day 2: Dehradun to Mussoorie | Queen of Hills
- After a comfortable journey, it is time that you arrive in Dehradun.
- After reaching Dehradun, you get transferred to Mussoorie. The medium of transportation would be a shared taxi. The package takes the utmost care that you do not require to experience any unpleasant situation during your journey.
- After reaching Mussoorie, you are entitled to retire for the night in Mussoorie.
Day 3: Mussoorie to Pantwari | Trek to Nag Tibba
- On Day 3, you shall be proceeding from Mussorie to Pantwari.
- In the next phase, the journey proceeds with the trek to Nagtibba. The adventurous trek is sure to meet your thrills and let you gather everlasting memories.
- Then, you stay at Nagtibba base camp.
Day 4: Descend and get transferred to Dehradun
- On Day 4, you tend to descend and proceed towards the end of the journey.
- You shall be dropped to Dehradun from where you begin your journey by bus. The journey then takes you from Dehradun to Delhi in the evening.
Day 5: Departure for Delhi | Bid goodbye
- After a comfortable journey from Dehradun, you finally arrive in Delhi