- Route: Dehradun - Mussoorie - Dhanaulti - Dehradun
- Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
- Start point: Dehradun Airport
- Endpoint: Dehradun Airport
About the Tour:
- Embark this short tour of 4 days starting from the ΓÇ£Winter Capital of UttarakhandΓÇ¥ - Dehradun, the oldest city of India located in the lower Himalayan mountain ranges.
- Forest Research Institute, Sahastradhara Waterfalls, and RobberΓÇÖs Cave are the must-visits of this destination.
- Proceeding to the Queen of Hills - ΓÇ£MussoorieΓÇ¥ eyewitness the beautiful Kempty Falls and the mesmerizing view from the highest point - Clouds End in Mussoorie.
- Being one the popular hill stations of India, Mussoorie gives exquisite views of the entire place from the Gun Hill point through a rope-way.
- Witness an amazing experience with lip-smacking meals and well-sanitized Hotels with Universal Adventures.
How to Reach: You can reach Dehradun by Air/ Railways and Road. The nearest railway station is the Dehradun junction, which is well connected to major cities in northern India, primarily New Delhi. Jolly Grant Airport serves Dehradun domestically, with regular flights coming in from many major cities in India. Regular bus services also prevail to and from Dehradun through an excellent roadways network.
Day 1: Welcome to Uttarakhand! Arrival in Dehradun
- Get picked up from Dehradun Airport/ Railway station by our representative and proceed to your pre-booked hotel for check-in.
- Enjoy the breakfast and the view from the hotel, freshen up and leave the hotel to explore Dehradun.
- Visit the Buddha Temple, Sahastradhara WaterFall, RobberΓÇÖs Cave, Tapovan Temple.
- Post-visit return back to the hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Dehradun to Mussoorie | Admire stunning views as you drive to the Queen of Hills
- Wake up, have your breakfast, complete the check-out formalities, and get transferred to Mussoorie which would be a 2-hour drive from Dehradun.
- En route Mussoorie, enjoy the scenic views of the valley, lush green Mountains, and large oak trees all around.
- On reaching Mussoorie, get transferred into your pre-booked hotel, complete the check-in formalities and start exploring Mussoorie.
- Visit Bhatta Fall, Gun Hill by Cable car from Mall Road. You can enjoy Paragliding and trekking here.
- In the evening, visit mall road to shop for some souvenirs.
- After an exhilarating day in Mussoorie, return, have dinner, and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3: Mussoorie Local Sightseeing | Grasp impeccable from Gun Hill Point
- Wake up in the morning, after having a scrumptious breakfast leave the hotel to explore Mussoorie.
- Visit famous Kempty waterfalls which are 15Kms approx. from Mussoorie. It is a popular tourist point in Mussoorie.
- You can also visit Cloud End, Camels Back Road, and Lal Tibba (Red Hills).
- Later visit Gun Hill Point which is the second-highest point in Mussoorie. You can also enjoy the view through a cable car at your own cost. It offers a complete view of Mussoorie.
- In the evening, return to the hotel, enjoy the overnight stay and dinner at a hotel in Mussoorie.
Day 4: Departure | End of Experience
- Wake up in the Queen of Hills, have a scrumptious breakfast, and travel to Dhanaulti
- Enjoy the sightseeing covering some major attractions, like Jain Temples, ECO Park, Dashavatar Temple, Barehipani, and Joranda Falls.
- After the sightseeing tour at Dhanaulti, leave for Dehradun.
- Conclude the trip on reaching Dehradun with a collection of beautiful memories.