About the Tour:
- Luxuriate yourself in a five-day excursion adventure to - Haridwar, Rishikesh, Dehradun, and Mussoorie as a way to refresh your spirituality. Starting from the ΓÇ£Winter Capital of UttarakhandΓÇ¥ - Dehradun, the oldest towns of India placed withinside the decrease Himalayan mountain ranges, go to - Forest Research Institute, Sahastradhara Waterfalls, and RobberΓÇÖs Cave. Proceeding to Haridwar recognized as ΓÇ£Gateway of GodΓÇ¥, a stunning metropolis wherein you may witness the rituals of the well-known Ganga aarti at the Ghats and may take a holy dip in one of the maximum sacred ghats of India - ΓÇ£Har ki Pauri'' in Haridwar. Moving in the direction of Rishikesh ΓÇ£The Yoga Capital Of India'' wherein you may go to several yoga centers, Ram Jula and Laxman jhula are some of the well-known locations which you may come across.
- Route: Dehradun - Haridwar - Rishikesh - Mussoorie - Dehradun
- Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
- Start Point: Dehradun
- End Point: Dehradun
- Comfortable and clean vehicle (Sedan/ SUV relying on institution size) for sightseeing on all days as according to the itinerary.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Driver Allowance.
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe, and Luxury Properties.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) in any respect resorts as according to the itinerary.
- Experienced Driver cum Guide.
Universal Adventure Recommended:
- Practicing Meditation and Yoga in Yoga facilities in Rishikesh.
- Evening Aarti on the Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh.
- Camping, River rafting, and Bungee leaping in Rishikesh.
- The well-known Ganga aarti and holy dip in Har ki Pauri in Haridwar.
- Sahastradhara Waterfalls and RobberΓÇÖs Cave is the need to go to the area in Dehradun.
How to Reach:
- You can attain Dehradun through Air/ Railways and roads. The nearest railway station is the Dehradun junction, that's properly related to the foremost towns in northern India, generally New Delhi. Jolly Grant Airport serves Dehradun domestically, with every day flights coming in from many foremost towns in India. Regular bus offerings additionally are successful backward and forward Dehradun thru a tremendous roadways network.
Day 1: Dehradun- Haridwar | Witness Ganga Aarti and refresh your spirit
- Meet at a pickup point in Dehradun and get transferred to Haridwar.
- Upon arrival in Haridwar, get transferred to your hotel to complete the check-in formalities.
- Freshen up and then later, head over to see Daksha Mahadev Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Vaishno Devi Temple, and Dakshmahadev Temple.
- Later in the evening, witness the famous Ganga Aarti and take a holy dip on Har ki Pauri.
- Return to the hotel, overnight stay, and dinner at the hotel.
Day 2: Haridwar-Rishikesh | Visiting the Yoga Capital
- Wake up early in the morning in Haridwar, enjoy your breakfast and head off to Rishikesh after completing the check-out formalities. On arrival at Rishikesh, complete the check-in formalities, freshen up, take a tour of your hotel and head over to explore Rishikesh.
- Visit the famous bridges of Ram Jhula and Lakshman Jhula which span the breadth of the river Ganga.
- Enjoy the activities such as Bungee Jumping and River Rafting in Shivpuri (at your own cost). Shivpuri which is known for its river rafting activity is 16 KMS away from Lakshman Jhula.
- In the evening, witness the Ganga aarti at Triveni Ghat.
- Come back to the same hotel, freshen up and relax, enjoy an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Rishikesh.
Day 3: Rishikesh-Mussoorie | Queen of Hills
- Wake up, have your breakfast, complete the check-out formalities, and get transferred to Mussoorie which would be a 2-hour drive from Rishikesh.
- On reaching Mussoorie, get transferred into your pre-booked hotel, complete the check-in formalities and start exploring Mussoorie.
- Visit Bhatta Fall, Gun Hill by Cable car from Mall Road. You can enjoy Paragliding and trekking here.
- Later visit Kempty Falls, which offers a remarkable view as the water drops from a height of about 50 feet flowing through five cascading falls downstream.
- After an exhilarating day in Mussoorie, return, have dinner, and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4: Mussoorie-Dehradun | Taking memories back home
- Wake up, have a healthy breakfast, and complete the check out formalities so as to drive back to Dehradun
- On arrival in Dehradun, get dropped to the desired location and end the trip with loads of memories.