- Trip Starting From: New Delhi
- Trip Location: New Delhi
About the Activity:
- If you're searching for a religious adventure to North India, take this possibility to peer the distinctive temples in Haridwar and sense relaxed.
- Arrive for Haridwar in a sedan from Delhi early morning and go to the maximum nonsecular temples of India there, discover solace with the environment and chanting everywhere in the place.
- Enjoy the salubrious environment that spreads withinside the premises of Mansa Devi Temple which is devoted to the goddess Mansa Devi.
- Also, make a go-to Bharat Mata Mandir this is committed to India due to the fact India is taken into consideration as a mother (Bharat Mata) and it's far close to Sapt Rishi Ashram that's round 04 km far from Haridwar.
- Admire the splendor of Chandi Devi Temple that becomes constructed to pay tribute to goddess Chandi Devi and is placed at a top of 208 meters at Neel Parvat.
- Daksheswara Mahadev Temple is devoted to Lord Shiva and it's also referred to as Daksha temple or Daksha Mandir.
- If time permits, you could make visits to numerous different temples that are pretty well-known in Haridwar and go back to Delhi through the overdue nighttime with lots of memories.
Please Note: Prices may also range relying at the pick-up locations