- Panoramic view of nature around
- Professional Drivers cum Guides
- Excellent Value for Money
- Verified Local Operator
- Trip Location: Coimbatore
- Departs at 9:00 AM
- Ends at 5:00 PM
About the Destination:
- Coimbatore is a metropolis complete of cultural and herbal beauty. The lush greenery and great waterfalls are the highlights of this place. Hogenakkal Waterfalls is one of the maximum stunning waterfalls withinside the region.
About the Tour:
- This excursion will take you to a number of the maximum culturally and certainly giant locations in and around Coimbatore. The locations protected on this excursion covered Mettur Dam, Hogenakkal Waterfalls, Crocodile Park, Pennagaram Village, and Parameshwari Temple. The spotlight of the excursion, Hogenakkal waterfalls is likewise referred to as the Niagara of India. The waterfalls fall from the 0.33 biggest river in South India, Kaveri. The river originates on the foothills of Western Ghats and enters Tamil Nadu via Dharmapuri district and falls down as mind-blowing waterfalls in Hogenakkal.
Day 1 - Day Tour Coimbatore To Hogenakkal Waterfalls
- 10:forty AM - Mettur Dam
- 11:fifty five AM - Hogenakkal Waterfalls
- 2:00 PM - Lunch 30 to 45 minutes. Please observe that Lunch isn't Complimentary and Not Included on this package.
- 3:35 PM - Crocodile Park
- 4:45 PM - Pennagaram Village and Parameshwari Temple
Know Before You Go
- Do now no longer litter
- Follow the commands carefully
- Wear cushty clothes
Do you have any Question ?