- Route: Amritsar - Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Dharamshala - Amritsar
- Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Start point: Amritsar
- Endpoint: Amritsar
About the Tour:
- Himachal Pradesh is a paradise dwelling place with deep, dropping pine valleys and looming mountain levels that are spectacular with religious wallets in the shape of temples and monasteries, Himachal Pradesh is a heavenly dwelling house that none can forget once visited. Begin by looking for benefits from Amritsar's holiest site, The Golden Temple, and enter a completely new international to be able to welcome you with the colourful and distinct mix of Tibetan, British, and Himachali subcultures supported by the country's Dhauladhar range.
- Bring out the cricket fan in you by taking a picture of a 'fan cheering' on the world's largest cricket stadium in Dharamshala. Hike the less-travelled pine woodland trails to Khajjiar (India's mini-Switzerland), cross cafe hopping to delve into authentic Tibetan cuisine, or sit back and relax beneath the gushing Bhagsu waterfall; this excursion will refresh your senses and could be a super smash out of your daily existence.
How to attain:
- By Air: Travelers may easily reach Amritsar by plane because the city has its airport, Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, which is located approximately 11 kilometres from the town centre.
- By Road: Amritsar has a well-developed road network that allows visitors to easily access the city from various locations. Many of Amritsar's most well-known arterial routes are NH 3, NH 54, and Grand Trunk Road.
- By Railway: Amritsar Railway Station connects the town to practically all major Indian cities, including Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Agra, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, and Chandigarh.
Day 1: Arrival in Amritsar | Feel the Spirituality withinside the Air
- When you arrive in Amritsar, you will be greeted by our agent and brought to the motel.
- Prepare to travel to the Wagah Border and see the Indo-Pak midnight Parade Ceremony after a few moments of rest at your motel.
- Return to the motel in the evening for a delicious meal.
- Overnight live on the motel.
Day 2: Amritsar to Dalhousie | Feel the Purest Aura
- After breakfast, depart for Amritsar's neighbourhood sightseeing, commencing with the holiest temple in the city, The Golden Temple.
- Visit the Durgiana Temple, which is similar to the Golden Temple in structure.
- After that, pay your respects to the martyrs at Jallianwala Bagh.
- On the Hall Bazaar, you can look over and save a few genuine Punjabi handicrafts and antiquities.
- Travel to Dalhousie late at night and enjoy the mouth-watering cuisine when you arrive. Dinner
- Overnight live at a motel in Dalhousie
Day 3: Excursion to Khajjiar | Explore the 'Mini Switzerland of India'
- After breakfast, we will depart for Khajjiar, well known as India's Mini Switzerland.
- On our way to Khajjiar, we'll stop at Kalatop, a densely forested area with stunning scenery.
- After that, go to Chamba, a highland city known for its vast botanical grandeur covering verdant meadows, lakes, and streams, which is also acknowledged by the Swiss government.
- We'll return to Dalhousie after a full-day adventure and have dinner there.
Day 4: Dalhousie to Dharamshala | Where Spirituality Meets Nature
- After a delicious breakfast, check out of the motel and continue your journey to Dharamshala, often known as 'Little Lhasa,' another gorgeous site.
- After checking into the accommodation, you can begin your touring.
- Visit Bhagsunag temple, one of the area's old temples, which is located next to the Bhagsunag waterfall.
- After that, spend some time in peace at Naddi village, which is located in the tranquil Himalayan landscape.
- Travel to a few monasteries and the Tibetan market to get a sense of the Tibetan way of life.
- Later, when you've had a full afternoon of activity, sit down to dinner.
- Overnight live at a motel in Dharamshala
Day 5: Dharamshala Local Sightseeing | Explore 'Little Lhasa'
- This morning, after a delectable breakfast, begin your tour to Kangra's Brajeshwari and Chamunda Devi temples.
- After that, return to Dharamshala and have a delightful meal.
- Overnight live on the motel in Dharamshala
Day 6: Departure | Adieu to the Himalayas
- Wrap up your bags and the nicest moments from the mountains after a delicious breakfast.
- Make your way out of the motel.
- Begin your journey back to Amritsar.