- Starting and Ending Point: Britons
- Activity Timings: 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Activity Duration: 4 hours
- Age Limit: 10+ Years
About Chorao Island:
- The Chorao Island is an attractive island because of its amazing flora and fauna. There are many mangroves enhancing the beauty of the island.
- Cycling at Chorao Islands is the perfect adventure where you get a chance to explore the stunning beauty while riding the bi-cycle.
About Cycling at Chorao Island:
- Wake up in the beautiful morning of Britons at 7 A.M. and get ready for the day ahead.
- Enhance yourself by using bicycle gears, and safety directives and the expedition followed there.
- Explore the Pomburpha Ferry and enjoy the visit to the spectacular Chorao Island.
- Halt for a fresh breakfast at a neighboring cafe, and enjoy authentic choral meals.
- Then reach straight to the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary and, revel in fowl watching as you pedal.
- Cycle through deserted areas of Chorao Island and pedal back the same distance.
- The tour concludes at lower back of Britona, followed by the fantastic bike adventure.
- Finish your journey at 11 AM and return home safe with a wealth of fantastic memories.
- Due to the lack of attention paid to the current COVID-19 pandemic crisis, no businesses are mixed, and you will enjoy a unique experience.