Activity Location: Goa
Activity Timings: 10 am -4.30 pm
Activity Duration: 10 minutes
- Embark on a backwater boat cruise, passing mangroves and a variety of bird life, whilst spotting crocodiles in the wild.
- Enjoy a hot and delicious lunch at a local spice plantation and spend your day exploring Goa’s beautiful backwaters.
About crocodile sightseeing in Goa:
- Take a backwater boat tour, past mangroves, and encounter a variety of animal life while keeping an eye out for crocodiles in the wild.
- Spend the day exploring Goa's gorgeous backwaters after a hearty and delicious lunch at a nearby spice farm.
- You'll sail beyond rustic Goa, which has remained unexplored by tourism, and feel the quiet and beautiful serene environment.
- Witness different traditional fishing techniques and observe Cockle fishermen at work sourcing their daily feed.
- After lunch, you can return to the mainland with the help of the boat, which you can use to appreciate the beautiful backwaters.
- Spend a beautiful family time and click enough pictures and make this beautiful day a memorable one.
- In round Calangute, we will pick you up and drop you off at your resort (North Goa) at 8:00 A.M.
- At 9:00 a.m., drive to Kumburjuva Creek (backwaters) and arrive.
- Embark on a fully insured boat with all necessary safety equipment.
- Snacks, drinks (beers/tender drink/water), and games are available onboard.
- As you sail through the backwaters, keep an eye out for crocodiles.
- Enjoy many botanical wonders such as mangroves, rare bird species, and various animals.
- Return to the quay at 1:00 p.m., and check-in at 2:00 p.m. (If a lunch break is required, the cost of using the driver will be higher immediately.)