Country Boat Safari in Varkala
Booking with ₹0
-20% ₹ 400
What will you experience
Mangrove Forest On Boat
Top-Notch Seaside Vacation
Thrills Of A Boat Safari
About the Activity
|Activity Location||Vadakke mukke kadav, Nedungolam|
|Best Time||Early Morning or Late Evening|
- Kerala's southern coastal town of Varkala is known for its 15-meter-high cliffs that jut out into the Arabian Sea. It is known for its hippy lifestyle, cliffside shacks offering delicious seafood and playing international music, and the samadhi of Kerala's saint Sree Narayana Guru. Varkala features some of the most beautiful unspoiled beaches, hills, lakes, forts, lighthouses, natural fisheries, and springs in the world, all of which combine to create this town tiny heaven. In addition, several retailers offer Yoga mats, oxidized silver jewellery, and cotton harem pants with Hebrew signage.
About the Country Boat Safari in Varkala:
- Explore the Mangrove forest through the country boat and feel like you are in a greener version of Venice, with lines after lines of coconut trees passing you by.
- For the best views of nature, wake up early in the morning and leave late in the evening.
- Varkala, a little coastal metropolis on the sea, is a sight to behold and a top-notch seaside getaway.
- Allow the beauty of the coastline to sweep you away in all its grandeur on a boat safari.
Know before you book
- Pay close attention to the instructor's directions.
- Safely use the equipment.
- Nothing personal is included in the package.
- You must provide identification upon arrival and when making a reservation. If you have a PAN card, you will not need to provide your legitimate address.
Things to Carry
- Food and Water Supplies
- Proper Clothing
- Id Proof
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
Cost of the Country Boat Safari in Varkala?
In Varkala, Country Boat Safari costs about INR 400 and includes 30 minutes of activity.
How secure is the Country Boat Safari in Varkala?
The Gomukh Tapovan trek is secure since it offers direction from a group of specialists in worldwide adventures.
What age is required to participate in the Country Boat Safari in Varkala?
Country Boat Safari in Varkala requires participants to be at least 10 years old.
The Country Boat Safari in Varkala requires how many time?
For the Country Boat Safari in Varkala, 30 mins are needed.
Is there insurance included in the package?
There is no insurance of any type included in the package.
What is the booking process?
After clicking "Book Now," fill in the traveler information, including the number of people in your party, your travel date, and other data, and make the required payment. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be informed of the exact location of the activity as well as the pick-up time. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266".