- Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Start Point: Jim Corbett
- End Point: Jim Corbett
About the Tour:
- Experience a 3-day tour to the oldest and the largest National Park of India - Jim Corbett being the oldest national park in India with the highest number of tigers and holds an abundance of rich flora and fauna, which makes it perfect for safaris.
- In terms of bird and animal diversity, Corbett is unparalleled; around 600 bird species have been recorded here, while very few other places have animals and reptiles like the tiger, leopard, elephant, otter, gharial, ghoral, and yellow-throated marten all present together.
- Witness a majestic male tiger crossing the fast-flowing waters of the Ramganga, or a herd of elephants crossing the Dhikala grasslands to drink water at the Ramganga reservoir ΓÇô take our word, you will be hooked for life as well.
How to reach:
- By Air: For a Time-saving Journey to Corbett, Visitors can board a direct or connecting flight to Delhi and then travel to Corbett by road or rail as Delhi enjoys excellent air connectivity with India and important world cities.
- By Rail: Another option is Ramnagar Railway Station, located around 12 km away, serves as the nearest station, and is connected to Ramnagar with Delhi and other cities and towns of north India.
- By Road: Driving down to Corbett by road from Delhi and Uttarakhand is a preferable option. As road condition is good, the drive happens to be a pleasant one.
Day 1: Arrival at Jim Corbett | Welcome to the oldest National Park of India
- On reaching the land of tigers, Jim Corbett completes the check-in formalities and proceed to explore Jim Corbett.
- Visit the Corbett National Park. The park was named after Jim Corbett, the legendary hunter-naturalist turned author and photographer who spent most years of his life in this area and helped set up this park.
- In the evening you are free for sightseeing covering Garjia temple and Corbett fall.
- Enjoy some leisure time at the resort and indulge yourself in some indoor and outdoor games available at the resort.
- ∩╗┐You can also opt for a bonfire to dance around, and swap scary stories with each other.
- Spend the night discussing the eventful day with your friends at the resort.
Day 2: Jim Corbett | Jungle Safari to the Land of Tigers
- Wake up to a mesmerizing view of mountains.
- Leave for the Jeep Safari and get a chance to catch the glimpse of the Royal Bengal Tigers which will be a delightful view to witness.
- Enjoy the safari and behold the sight of many animals that Jim Corbett is famous for like Tiger, Deers, Black bears etc.
- After Jeep Safari, have a scrumptious breakfast and enjoy the sunrise.
- Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Enjoy an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel.
Day 3: Departure | Adios to The Land of Bengal Tigers
- Wake up to a mesmerizing view of mountains, have a hearty breakfast and complete the check-out formalities and head back home.
- Reach your desired location and end this thrilling trip with a bundle full of memories.