- Route: Kochi - Munnar - Thekkady - Kochi
- Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Start Point/End Point: Kochi
About the Tour:
- Kerala, home to quiet backwaters, azure canals, lush and evergreen coconut plantations, and warm-hearted inhabitants, is one of the most gorgeous tourist destinations in the country. On a visit, enclose yourself within the heart of tea gardens and wander alongside the chattering Valara Waterfalls. On a journey to Periyar Lake in Thekkady, see a treasury of unique vegetation and fauna, as well as the traditional Kalari Show, and see the oldest hub of ports with its spectacular skyline, Cochin.
- With Universal Adventures, you may enjoy all of Kerala's painstaking grandeur, from hill station to backwater area, tribal village to the prismatic beach. Delicious meals and properly sterilized lodgings are available.
How to reach:
- By Air: Regardless of where the area of India or sector one is coming from, Cochin International Airport (CIAL) makes traveling into Kerala simple and convenient.
- By Rail: Kochi has two major railway stations, Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction, that are well connected to the rest of India.
- By Road: Kerala's major cities are well connected to other parts of India by a vast network of roadways. The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) and several private bus services connect all of Kerala's major and minor cities.
Day 1: Arrival at Kochi & Enroute to Munnar | Welcome to God's Own Country
- Welcome to the Land of the Living God! Following your arrival in Cochin, you will be greeted warmly by our consultant before departing for Munnar.
- After arriving in Munnar, take a look around the resort and relax for a while.
- You can go to the spice farms at night to soak up the aromatic wind and enjoy a peaceful night amidst the lush foliage.
- Head back to the resort after a memorable night.
- Overnight comfortable live at Munnar resort/inn.
Day 2: Munnar | Explore the Endangered Mountain Goat
- Breakfast is served, and you should get ready for the sightseeing tour.
- Get enchanted by the beauty of the Flower Garden, Mattupetty Dam, Eco-Point, Kundala Lake, and Blossom Garden, which are surrounded by unspoiled valleys and majestic vistas.
- Discover the Eravikulam National Park and Rajamalai (home to the endangered Nilgiri Thar mountain goat, among other things) after lunch.
- Overnight Stay at resort/inn.
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady | Welcome to the Land of Spice of Kerala
- Prepare yourself for a beautiful morning by bracing yourself against the playful morning mild.
- Take a glance out the window of the inn and drive to Periyar, a town known for its undulating hills and spice plantations.
- Check into your hotel or resort and unwind for a while.
- You can sign up for an Elephant ride, a Jeep safari, or a chance to see the Tiger Reserve's enormous cat.
- Take a twilight stroll around the lake, which blends in beautifully with the plants and fauna, complementing the rich green forest.
- Keep an eye on the sun as it sets below the horizon, returning the pleasant and comfortable sun sunglasses to the sky.
- Overnight Stay at the resort/inn.
Day 4: Thekkady to Kochi | Welcome to the Queen of Arabian Sea
- After breakfast, wake up to the sound of chirping birds, step outside the resort, and travel to Kochi (also known as Cochin), Kerala's commercial capital.
- On arrival, take a look around the resort; later in the afternoon, take a short town tour of Cochin, the city known as the "Queen of the Arabian Sea."
- Visit the Dutch Palace at Mattancherry, St. Francis Church, India's oldest European church, and the Chinese Fishing Nets, relics of centuries of Chinese influence.
- Spend the evening at your leisure.
- Overnight at Hotel in Cochin.
Day 5: End of Trip | Adieu to the Nature
- Start your day with a substantial breakfast.
- It's time to bid farewell to Kerala's breathtaking beauty.
- Our representative will pick you up from the airport or train station.