- Duration: 3D/2N
- Trek Distance: 18 km
- Chopta trek Temperature: 0°C to 20°C
- Best Time for the ChoptaTrek: April to June, September to November
- Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
- Maximum Altitude: 13,000 ft
- Start/End Point: Delhi to Delhi
- Duration for Rishikesh to Rishikesh: 2 Nights & 3 Days
- Duration for Delhi to Delhi: 4 Nights & 5 Days
About Chopta Chandrashila Peak:
- Chopta Trek is a famous destination, offering us this fascinating excursion towards Chandrashila and Tugnath summits at a height of 4,000m and the best views of the Garhwal Himalayas. This trek can sum up the mesmerising beauty of the Himalayas and has a surprise in store for us in every nook and cranny of the journey.
- The Chopta to Chandrashila Trek has something to offer everyone, taking you in for a heavenly ride and even more exquisite natural beauty while presenting a thrilling adventure in front of you. This trek is perfect for beginners and exciting even for veterans, with the most picturesque spots and mesmerising views of the Himalayan ranges.
About the Chopta Chandrashilla Tungnath Trek from Delhi:
- Our exciting journey towards Tungnath Chandrashila begins on a scenic drive covering about 450 km from Rishikesh to Chopta. This 12-hour drive to Chopta from Delhi, taking us all the way to the Garhwal Himalayas, is memorable.
- The real adventure awaits us post-Night Chandrashila as we head towards the highest Shiva Temple in the world and trek some further to reach Chandrashila Tungnath for the bewitching sight of the panoramic views of the massive Himalayan mountains and their peaks such as Trishul, Kedar Dome, Nandaghunti, Nanda Devi, Chaukhamba, and more.
- Our simple, quick, yet exhilarating journey will come to an end. We will be embarking on our final journey, the beautiful Deoriatal Chandrashila Trek, 2.5 km away from our campsite, and then returning to our vehicle, taking us back to Delhi.