About the destination:
Yelagiri is a hill station cuddled up cozily withinside the nation of Tamil Nadu. It is surrounded with the aid of using stunning inexperienced valleys, rose gardens, and orchards. It holds the robust hills of Palamathi, Swamimalai, and Javed within. Yelagiri is a must-go-to location for folks that are trying to find serenity withinside the laps of nature. This journey is an entire package deal that takes you around gushing waterfalls, historical temples, and picturesque lakes.
- Route: Chennai - Hogenakkal waterfalls - Yelagiri - Chennai
- Start Point: Chennai
- End Point: Chennai
- Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
- Stay on a double and triple sharing basis
- Breakfast from day 2 and day 3
- Sightseeing as consistent with the itinerary
- Comfortable and hygienic automobile (Sedan/SUV) for sightseeing on all days as consistent with the itinerary.
- Professional English speakme driving force cum guide
- AC automobile transfers from Chennai.
Universal Adventures recommended:
- Witness the stunning Hogenakkal Waterfall
- Visit Jalagamparai Waterfalls in Yelagiri for a mystical experience
- Visit Jalagandeeswarar Temple to sense the serenity within
Day 1: Hogenakkal waterfalls & Yelagiri Arrival
- Yelagiri package from Chennai will start with your pick-up from the airport or railway station in Chennai to travel to Hogenakkal waterfall, situated on the border of Dharmapuri district. This majestic waterfall is also called ΓÇ£Niagara of IndiaΓÇ¥. One can enjoy boating and swimming here.
- As you reach Yelagiri, check into the hotel and enjoy the evening at your leisure.
- You can explore the nearby places or go for a short hike to the hills.
- Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Yelagiri Local Sightseeing
- After having breakfast, get ready to explore Yelagiri Hills. Chennai to Yelagiri tour package invites you to visit the most popular tourist attractions of this town.
- Our first stop is Nilavoor Lake, it is an artificial lake surrounded by gardens on its bank. You can visit the Devi Temple and the Thambiran Lotus Pond situated in this area.
- Coming up next is Velavan Temple, also named Murugan Temple dedicated to Lord Murugan. This temple is famous for the statue of Lord Murugan and Valli in the form of Kuravan and Kurathi.
- Now we will visit Punganoor Lake which is one of the must-visit places in Yelagiri. This lake is an artificial lake with a fountain situated in the middle of the Lake. One can enjoy row boating and a long walk around the lake.
- A visit to the Nature Park, this park is suited with a children's park, a musical fountain, an aquarium, a seasonal garden, a bamboo house, and a poly house.
- After a fun-filled day, reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Departure
- Wake up in the morning with a delicious breakfast and check out from the hotel to travel back to Chennai.
- On your way back, you will be visiting the Jalagamparai Waterfalls, created by the river Attaru, this fall is said to have remedial influences and can fix many skin infections.
- Get dropped off at your preferred location in Chennai as your Chennai to Yelagiri tour package reaches its final destination.