- Route : Chandigarh - Shimla - Rohru - Pabbar Valley - Larot Village - Chanshal Valley - Chandigarh
- Duration: 4 Days, 3 nights
- Start Point: Chandigarh
- End Point: Chandigarh
About the Tour:
- Add an avenue ride to another unique holiday place on your bucket list: Chanshal, a beautiful mountain valley to satisfy your restless appetite for cuisine. To pressure at the completely broken dust paths with infinite bends turns, and abrupt hairpin turns, as well as a few perilous drop-offs, requires a certain amount of insanity.
- As you reach the summit by navigating the uneven, tippy, and bumpy paths, you will feel a sense of accomplishment. The Chanshal Summit offers mystical bird's-eye views to give you the sense of being at the summit of the industry and filling your inner being with pleasure. Hardcore nature lovers, enthusiastic offroad travellers, and photographers who wish to capture the breathtaking scenery will adore this unique vacation site.
How to Reach:
- By Air: Chandigarh International Airport is a first-rate air hub servicing the metropolis which operates common flights to different locations throughout the country.
- By Rail: Chandigarh Junction Railway placed 8 Km from the principal metropolis is a hectic railway station in India, well-linked to different principal towns in India.
- By Road: The Chandigarh Transport Undertaking (CTU) operates buses to close by states and Union territories on an everyday basis
Day 1: Reach Chandigarh and Transfer to Shimla | A Township Nestled withinside the Picturesque Beas River Valley
- Arrive in Chandigarh early in the morning and meet with a consultant who will give you a quick overview of the expedition.
- You'll next meet your route captain, who will be in charge of the entire ride and can brief you on the terrain as well as write out a day-clever last strategy.
- Take the Himalayan Expressway closer to Shimla to begin your journey.
- When you arrive in Shimla, check into the hotel and unwind for a while.
- You're free to wander around the surrounding markets at night looking for souvenirs.
- Stay the night at your Shimla inn.
Day 2: Shimla to Larot through Pabbar Valley | Take the Scenic Route via Apple Orchards Along the Stunning Pabbar River
- Wake up to Shimla's gorgeous sunrise and have a delicious breakfast before continuing to Larot Village.
- You may be crossing the Pabbar Valley in Rohru village, which is surrounded by gorgeous apple orchards, to bring your trip closer to Chanshal Valley.
- You'll check into the camp and be treated to a delicious dinner when you arrive in Larot Village.
- Overnight stay at the Swiss Camps of Larot Village.
Day 3: Excursion to Chanshal Valley | Discover the Untouched and Virgin Terrains of Himachal
- You may be travelling through the zig-zag twists to reach the Chanshal Pass after breakfast.
- With an elevation of 4,520 metres, Chanshal Pass is the best mountain top in the vicinity, and it is essentially an untouched jewel that caters to the nomadic appetites of travellers seeking adventure.
- The Chanshal Pass, also known as the Chanshal Valley, connects the villages of Dodra Kwar and Rohru in the Shimla district of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh.
- You may also go on a day trip to the unknown Saru Lake, which has a GOT (Game of Thrones) vibe to it, with ravens soaring over your head and views so breathtaking that words couldn't describe them.
- Return to the campsite for a delicious meal later that evening.
- Overnight stay at one of the Larot Village's campgrounds.
Day 4: Chanshal Valley to Chandigarh | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- You may be retracing your steps closer to Chandigarh after a delicious breakfast.
- Your excellent Chanshal Valley adventure comes to an end as you return to Chandigarh.