Catamaran Ride In Kochi
Booking with ₹0
-25% ₹ 750
What will you experience
Sublime Experience Of Nature
About the Activity
|Munambam Beach, Kochi
|10 AM to 6 PM
|Min. No. Required
- Kochi is also known as "The Queen of Arabian Sea". Located in the beautiful state of Kerala, Kochi is a major port city in India and has been a significant trade centre for centuries.
- Kochi is a hotspot of water sports in Kerala, including adventurous Catamaran Ride.The best watersports experience in whole Kerala even in South india.
About the Catamaran Ride in Kochi:
- Arrive at the location and revel in this brand-new experience.
- Getting a Catamaran Ride is something on an entirely new level, as you revel in the surroundings passing you by.
- This Catamaran experience at the Kochi waters will take you around for approximately 30 to forty-five minutes (relying on the conditions) as you take a seat down on board and revel in the revel.
- This water recreation at excessive speeds and massive waves will make for reveling incomplete of pleasure that you'll get dizzy with the thrills.
- Without the use of a motor, it sails in winds ranging from light to strong, and it is a great joy to sail in this.
- A cool breeze will be blowing while you are seated over a trampoline.
- Catamaran sailing is available for charter, providing privacy, stability, speed, and safety. It is used for racing and leisure sailing all over the world.
Know before you book
- Catamaran Ride in Kochi is an interesting water sport advisable for individuals without health issues.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to perform the catamaran Ride.
- Book the activity with Government approved ID.
- PAN Card is not accepted.
- The visitor should swim in case of emergency.
- We provide well-trained guides to assist you and rescue you at necessity.
Things to Carry
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- Water and Snacks
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Extra Pair of Cloth
- UA Voucher