- Explore and get a chance to interact with one of the friendliest animals on the planet - Dolphins.
- Enjoy the dolphin sightseeing in Goa and capture the best images for a lifetime memory.
- Get into the boat and indulge in Dolphin Trip in Goa for 45 mins with a fisherman and life jacket.
- Experience dolphin spotting in Goa with your loved ones in Candolim Beach, North Goa.
- Activity Location: Dolphin Point Cocoa Beach, Candolim
- Activity Timing: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Activity Duration: 45 to 60 Mins
- Boat Capacity: Depends on the Number of People
About Cocoa Beach, Goa:
- Cocoa Beach or Sinquerim Beach is a little paradise located in Candolim, North Goa and provide many adventurous activities including Dolphin Trip in Goa which makes it a must visit place.
- Apart from Dolphin Watching this place also offers many adventure activities like, Parasailing, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride, Jet Ski, Speed Boat Ride, etc which you can take part in.
About Coco Beach Dolphin Ride:
- Arrive at the location and get welcomed by the coordinators who will brief you about the activity and will give you a safety jacket.
- After wearing the safety jacket our guide will take you through the boat to the best dolphin point in Goa.
- As you sail through the beach you can spot dolphins having fun and playing with each other which looks amazing and one can take pictures of it.
- The experience will be a total of 45 to 60 mins in which you can relish many dolphins with your friends and family.
- While on the dolphin trip one can fill there eyes with the nearby places like Sinquerim Beach, Sinquerim Fort, Aguada Fort, etc.
- After the dolphin watching one can visit nearby sea view restaurant of Goa and have some refreshment there to make the trip more wonderful.
- Children below 5 Yrs of age are complimentary.
- Children between 5 to 10 Yrs will be charged 80% of Adult Price.
- Children above 10 Yrs will be treated as Adults.
- 45-60 Mins of Boat Ride
- Dolphin Watching
- Safety Jackets
- Any Personal Expenses
- Any Transportation Expenses
Know Before You Go for Dolphin Tour in Candolim, Goa:
- Candolim Beach Dolphin Tour is applicable for all ages starting from 1 year of the child.
- Dolphin watching totally depends on luck so we cannot guarantee that you can watch dolphins.
- Visitors may avoid drug intoxication and alcohol while performing the activity.
- Do not throw eateries or any food waste in the water.
- Use goggles, and wear a comfortable outfit to participate in the activity.
- Timings of the activity is from 10 AM till Sunset so visitors can come at any time between that.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any Question ?