Camping Near Nandi Hills Bangalore
Nandi Hills, Bangalore
Booking with ₹0
-26% ₹ 2599
What will you experience
Visit the Beautiful Nandi Hills
Explore the Beauty of Nature
Enjoy Adventurous Activities
Mesmerizing Location of the Hills
About the Activity
|Activity Location||SH 74 Madakuhosahalli Heggadlli, Nandi Hills|
|Check-in Time||04:00 PM|
|Check-out Time||11:00 AM|
About Nandi Hills, Bangalore:
- Nandi Hills is located near the town of Nandi. The very first specialty of the location is its sunrise and sunset. It is the place where the first SAARC Summit hosted by India was held in 1986.
- It is one of the famous trekking and camping spots in India. It serves you with many adventurous activities such as Kayaking, Paragliding, Cycling, and many more.
About Camping near Nandi Hills, Bangalore, Karnataka:
- Reach the location in time and meet the instructor appointed for Camping, the instructor will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the activity and equipment needed for the activity.
- The camping going to commence at 04:00 PM on the first day and ends at 11:00 AM on the second day.
- Go with your family, friends, and relatives to camp in the mesmerizing location of the hills.
- From the bottom of the Nandi hills, take in the majesty of the star-studded sky and enjoy a respite from the pollution of city life.
- Record your enthralling experiences with your near and dear ones.
Know before you book
- After 10 p.m., no loud music is permitted at the campsite so be careful and do not play loud music after the given time.
- Consuming alcohol or alcoholic beverages is not going to be allowed and if you do so then you will be responsible for your possession.
- If you require an emergency first aid kit, you can contact the authorities at the campsite and they will provide you with the necessary medicine.
- Campers will be charged for any damages to the tent or any other equipment provided to them during camping.
Things to Carry
- Clothing and Rain Gear
- Camera to Capture Memories
- ID Proof
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
How safe is it to camp at Nandi Hills?
Is there any age limit to do this activity?
There is no age limit to try out this activity. Enjoy with friends and family of all ages.
What are the timings of the activity?
The time slot is from 4 PM (day 1) check-in to 11 AM (day 2) check-out. The stay spans over a full night.
Is there something that needs to be specifically kept in mind of the travellers?
Bring dry snacks and meals from home with you (you may spend a lot of money). Carry water bottles so you can refill them. Also, carry valid identification.
What is the cost of the package of Camping in Nandi Hills?
The package differs according to your choice of stay.
Villa rooms: INR 4000 per person with all 3 meals, 2 teas or coffees and snacks. INR 3000 per person without any meals. The villas have two stories with five rooms, four washrooms, and balconies in the rooms.
Pyramid rooms: INR 4000 per person with all 3 meals, 2 teas or coffees and snacks. Pyramid rooms are packed with an AC, a cooler, an attached washroom, and solar heaters instead of a geyser.
Camping tents: INR 2800 per person with dinner and breakfast.
Children below 5 years old are not charged. Children between 5 and 10 are charged only half the price. Anyone older than 10 is charged the full price.
How to do the booking for Camping at Nandi Hills?
After clicking "Book Now," fill in the traveller information, including the number of people in your party, your travel date, and other data, and make the required payment. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be informed of the exact location of the activity as well as the pick-up time. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number, "8533812266." Have a fantastic camping experience.
How many days are required for the stay?
The stay starts at 4:00 p.m. after checking in and spans over a full night. It is a one-night stay that ends the next morning after check-out at 11:00 a.m.
What are the inclusions in this package?
The stay includes:
- Night Stay with Campfire and Music
- Meals as per your packages
- Access to Swimming Pool
- TV in Hall and free wifi
- Indoor and Outdoor Games
- Trrek (if the weather and trail are suitable)
How to reach the Campsite?
You may travel to the campsite from Bangalore at your own pace. As the stay is situated at the foot of the Channagiri Hills, 800 metres away from the main road, the path leading to the stay is a narrow mud road, allowing only one vehicle to pass at once. Please contact us while driving towards the property.
To reach Bangalore, you can opt for various kinds of travel.
By Air: You can reach Bangalore via the Bangalore Airport, which is located 40 km from the city.
By Rail: Bangalore has many railway stations, which are connected to many major cities.
By Road: Many national highways connect Bangalore to the rest of the country.
Will a trek be included in the package?
Yes, the trek will be included in the package. However, the commencement of the trek will be on the spot only if the weather and trail are suitable enough for the activity.
What are the accommodations of the villa?
The villas have five rooms in total.
- 1 master bedroom with 2 queen beds on the ground floor and an attached washroom
- 4 rooms on the 1st floor, with 2 washrooms attached to the rooms
- 2 extra common washrooms in villa 1, on the ground floor and 1st floor
Is camping near Nandi Hills a good stay?
Yes, camping near Nandi Hills can be a good stay for those who enjoy outdoor experiences and want to enjoy the natural beauty and serenity of the area with their family and friends.