Hilltop Camping in Wayanad
Booking with ₹0
-14% ₹ 1900
What will you experience
Stunning View Of The Sunset
Enjoy Bonfire And Delectable Meals
About the Activity
|Minimum No. of People Required||5|
About Wayanad Campsite:
- Wayanad is a well-known hill station situated at the fringes of the western ghats of India and placed at the border of Kerala and its neighboring states.
- The campsite is bordered by the Bandipur Tiger Reserve and the Wayanad Wildlife Reserve. It is an ideal location to unfold the adventure and go for tenting in the lap of nature.
About Camping at Wayanad:
- After reaching Wayanad you would be greeted with refreshing welcome drinks.
- The campsite lies amidst the rubber plantations of Wayanad, this campsite is surrounded with the splendor of Vythiri.
- Besides enjoying adventure you will be mastering the way to pitch a tent.
- You will be enjoying adventurous activities like hilltop climbing and mountain trekking.
- Get to perceive the stunning view of the sunset and the sunrise while camping in Wayanad.
- Relish relaxing around the bonfire and devour delectable dinner and breakfast.
- Make amazing memries of camping amidst natural beauty.
How to reach Wayanad:
- By air: Calicut International Airport is the closest airport to Wayanad at 65 Km distance. You can hire a bus or a taxi to reach further.
- By road: Many buses are avalaible from Kochi, Bengaluru, Mysore and Chennai to reach Wayanad.
- By rail: Kozhikode railway station is the nearest railhead at110 Km distance from Wayanad. You can hire a bus or a taxi for reaching further.
Know before you book
- Please follow the commands of camp in-charges.
- Avoid uncomfortable apparel during the course of the activities (like sarees, etc.).
- Carrying earrings or different valuables isn't advisable.
- No smoking or intake of alcohol is allowed before or during the activity.
- Kindly eliminate using plastics and do not litter the activity area.
Things to Carry
- Clothing and Rain Gear
- Camera to Capture Memories
- ID Proof
- UA Voucher