- Activity Location: Sariska, Rajasthan
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 11:30 AM (NEXT DAY)
- Meals: Evening Tea & Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast
- Activity: Indoor & Outdoor Games
About the Sariska Campsite:
- The elevation is between 500 to 700 m above sea level and it is a tropical, dry, deciduous, and tropical throne. Sariska palace was used as a royal hunting lodge of Maharaja and was associated with the kings of Alwar.
- In Sariska, there is a wildlife experience also there for safari lovers Apart from the Bengal tiger, the reserve harbors many wildlife species including the Indian leopard, jungle cat, caracal, striped hyenas, etc.
About Camping at Sariska:
- A refreshing welcome drink will be offered to you as you arrive at the checking point of the camp.
- Stay in comfortable canvas tents on a double-sharing basis with your partner so you can enjoy the stay.
- Camping at our campground you will have full access to all the activities mentioned above till 7 pm after that you will be enjoying the warm bonfire with food.
- The campsite is dedicated to making your tent stay enjoyable by making it hassle-free with your loved ones and good food.
- The silence prevailing around the campsite is so adorable and mindful that you will love the stay and remember it for your whole life.
- People who desire to escape their hectic lives and traffic would benefit most from the unique and unexplored valley.
- A lovely campfire and lighting and the natural surrounding will make you feel close to nature and the area pure and eco-friendly.