- Activity Location: Odisha
- Check-in Time: 4:00 P.M
- Check-out Time: 11:30 A.M (NEXT DAY)
- Meals: Evening Tea & Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast.
- Activity: Indoor & Outdoor Games
About the Odisha Campsite:
- An eastern Indian state on the Bay of Bengal is known for its tribal cultures and its many ancient Hindu temples. The capital, Bhubaneswar, is home to hundreds of temples, notably the intricately-carved Mukteshvara.
- the wooded Eastern Ghats to the fertile river basin have proven ideal for the evolution of compact and unique ecosystems which attracts tourists from all over the world, especially from India to visit and enjoy the vibe.
About Beach Camping in Odisha:
- A refreshing welcome drink will be offered to you as you arrive at the checking point of the camp.
- If you love the beach and want to take a quick bath, you can easily visit the beach and enjoy the environment with some mouth-watering seafood
- Camping in Odisha will be the best experience of your life because the traditional and cultural stuff over here is crazy with some attractive sunset views from the beach.
- The whole camping at our campsite is hassle-free and engaging you can meet with other travelers as well as with local people also for a better experience.
- The silence prevailing around the campsite is so good that I am speechless to describe it the sound of the sea is mind-relaxing.
- People who desire to escape their hectic lives and traffic would benefit most from the unique and unexplored valley
- A lovely campfire and lighting are adorable which is going to make you feel attached to the campsite with some kinds of seafood and barbeque.