Budget Camping in Munnar
Booking with ₹0
-20% ₹ 800
What will you experience
1 Night 2 Days of Camping
High Quality Safety Equipment
Sunrise and Sunset Trek
Capture the Memories
About the Activity
About Munnar Campsite:
- Munnar located is an awesome location in Kerala offering scenic views of grass-covered peaks and tracts of land widely covered with plantations. Camping in Munnar in the fresh breeze along with a view of tall hills and the splendor of nature is beautiful beyond words.
- Go through trekking in Munnar for a thrilling journey and catch wonderful sights of mountains.
About Camping In Munnar:
- After your arrival you will be greeted with welcome drinks to quench your thirst.
- Indulge in sunrise trek and sunset trek in Munnar and perceive the breath-taking views.
- Have great fun while sitting around the campfire and unwind yourself.
- Savor delish meals in lunch, dinner and breakfast on the campsite and BBQ snacks are also available.
- Your trekking will begin from Kurangani village, which is at 3800 ft and it leads towards a grassland where you will come across pine trees.
- Enjoy the exciting views of Kurangani hills and sense the cool breeze blowing around.
- Have a woderful tenting experience and make everlasting memories.
How to reach Munnar:
- By Air: You can arrive at Cochin International Airport and then book a cab uphill to Munnar. The distance is approximately 110kms.
- By Road: You can take any Kerela State Transport bus or private bus from Ernakulam Bus Station. You can also book a cab from Ernakulam to Munnar.
- By Train: The closest railway station is Ernakulam Railway station, from where you can take a cab uphill to Munnar.
Know before you book
- The temperature drops to -3 °C at night, so please carry warm clothes and blankets with you.
- Pick up and drop facility is not included in this package.
- Any private expenses, items of personal nature, or anything not mentioned in the itinerary is not to be included in the package.
- ID proof is mandatory for each participant at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. A PAN card will not be considered valid address proof.
- All foreigners must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered as an exclusion from the deal.
Things to Carry
- Clothing and Rain Gear
- Camera to Capture Memories
- ID Proof
- UA Voucher