- Activity Location: Jammu, Kashmir
- Check-in Time: 3:00 P.M
- Check-out Time: 11:30 A.M (NEXT DAY)
- Meals: Evening Tea & Snacks, Dinner, and Breakfast
- Activity: Indoor & Outdoor
About the Kashmir Campsite:
- Jammu and Kashmir is a region administered by India as a union territory and consists of the southern portion of the larger Kashmir region the highest elevation is the NUN peak which is 7,135 m from the sea level. Kashmir is a tourist place where people enjoy mother nature closely and experience a great time over here with their partners or loved ones.
- Set like a jewel on the map of India, Kashmir is a land that is blessed beautifully by God with lush green meadows, crystal clear azure lakes, colorful orchards, untamed rivers, and snow-clad peaks. The beautiful experience lets you enjoy some serene time in the lap of nature with an idyllic retreat away from the hustle and bustle of cities
About Camping in Kashmir:
- A warm welcome gesture with a warm drink(Kahawah) will be provided to you as soon as you arrive at the camp.
- Rest for a while and chat with friends at the top of the campsite and then explore the other parts of the surroundings to get satisfied with the place and the ambiance
- Camping at our campsite will be a joyful experience because of the mind-blowing surroundings, which will jog your memory throughout your life.
- The campsite is dedicated to making your tent stay enjoyable by making it hassle-free, engaging the place, and playing indoor and outdoor sports to engage with other travelers.
- The peaceful surroundings of the camp will help you to focus better and help you to connect with nature and cut off from the busy city life.
- People with an interest in gardening and planting have the opportunity to visit the camp garden nearby and explore different plants and small trees and help other travelers and local people with gardening.
- This location is notable for relaxation and quiet because the sound of the murmuring of birds and other natural voices of the area will help you to connect better with the place and nature.
- A cheerful bonfire and lighting are adorable, which will make you feel attached to the campsite and relax your mind and body and with your partner, you can enjoy the surroundings.