Calangute Beach Water Sports
Booking with ₹0
-33% ₹ 799
What will you experience
5 in 1 Water Sports Combo
360° Parasailing view
Trusted and Certified Instructors
Top Notch Safety Equipments
"Queen Of Beach", Calangute, Awaits you
About the Activity
|Activity Location||Calangute Beach, Goa|
|Activity Timing||10:00 AM to 5:30 PM|
|Activity Batch Size||100+ Individuals Per Day|
|Number Of Activities||Min: 3, Max:5 (As per package)|
|Activity Lengths (4 Rides)||100 Meters|
|Activity Length (Parasailing)||200 Metres|
|Minimum Age||10 Years Old|
About Calangute Beach, Goa:
- Calangute Beach is renowned for being Goa's largest beach and is also known as the 'Queen of Beaches'. It is a beautiful beach that provides various Calangute Beach Water Sports.
- Indulge in exciting activities, such as Banana Boat Ride, and Parasailing with 3 Other Watersports. The beach's beauty is perfect for these Water Sports in Calangute Beach Goa.
About Calangute Beach Water Sports Combo:
- Reach the mentioned destination before 30 minutes and get yourself ready for exciting water sports at Calangute Beach Goa.
- A certified trainer cum guide will accompany you with the best gear available for your safety.
- Initiate your water sports activities at North Goa by embarking on different combinations of water sports in Calangute.
- Opt for 3 or 5 watersports combo with variations like without Dip or with Dip Parasailing while soaring high in the sky.
- Other fascinating water sports activities like Banana Boat Ride, Bumper Ride, etc. will boost your excitement for the whole day and keep to entertained.
- The Banana Boat Ride includes up to 6 people so enjoy such kind of enthusiastic activity with your cherished ones, family, or friends.
- Bumper Ride is another fantastic activity in the Calangute water sports list, everyone can participate in this. Kids, especially, just love having these kinds of bumpy rides.
- Create unforgettable memories of Calangute Beach Water Sports with your companions, be it friends or family.
Know before you book
Know Before You Go for Calangute Beach Water Sports:
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are pregnant, anyone who has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Please note that the minimum permissible age for the activity is 10 years and the maximum age is 55 years.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed because of climatic conditions. In such a situation, the next absolute best slot will be informed.
- Participants aren't allowed to hold any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report to the venue at least 30 minutes before their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is a time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid overwhelming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or things of personal nature will not be enclosed within the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned within the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion within the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the individual state government are to be followed. Social distancing is to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitation and the use of masks are suggested.
- Each activity covers a round of 100m to get completed.
Things to Carry
- Food and Water Supplies
- First Aid Kit
- Clothing for Varying Weather
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
What is the time slot for Calangute water sports?
The time slot for Watersports in Calangute Beach is from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM where the activity will last for around 60 Mins. It is advised to arrive at the location 10 minutes prior to the decided time to prepare yourself and avoid any unforeseen circumstances.
Is Calangute beach safe at night?
How is safety ensured while doing Watersports in Calangute Beach?
Safety while doing Watersports in Calangute Beach is ensured by making use of a life jacket and safety gear with proper guidance and instructions. The Instructors we provide will be certified professionals
What is the minimum age required for doing Watersports in Calangute Beach?
The minimum age required for doing Watersports in Calangute Beach is 10 years. Also, anyone who has gone through a major surgery in recent times or women who are pregnant is advised to not participate in such activities.
How to book for Watersports in Calangute Beach, Goa?
After clicking "Book Now," fill in the traveller information, including the number of people in your party, your travel date, and other data, and make the required payment. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be informed of the exact location of the activity as well as the pick-up time. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266." Have a fantastic Watersports experience.
How much does Watersports in Calangute Beach cost?
Calangute Beach Water Sports costs start from INR 799/- which includes 3 Watersports Combo and if you want more Watersports you will have to pay more.
Does Calangute Beach have Water Sports?
Yes, Calangute Beach offers a variety of water sports like Banana ride, Parasailing, Speed boat ride etc. We suggest you take our 5 in 1 water sports package to experience the thrilling water sports in person and have fun with others.