- Activity Location: Calangute Beach, Goa
- Timings: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Batch size: 30 individuals per day
About Calangute Beach, Goa:
- Calangute Beach is renowned for being Goa's largest beach and is also known as the 'Queen of Beaches.
- Enjoy a variety of exciting activities, such as banana boat rides and parasailing, to make your day unforgettable.
About Water Sports Combo in Calangute Beach:
- Reach the mentioned destination before 30 minutes and get yourself ready for an exciting sporting day.
- A certified trainer cum guide will accompany you and the best safety gear are available for your safety.
- Initiate your water sports activities at Calangute shore in North Goa by embarking on different combinations of water sports.
- Opt for 5 watersport combo with variations like 1km Parasailing & 1km Jetski, or 2-3km Parasailing & 2km Jetski.
- Other fascinating water sport activities like Banana Boat Ride, Bumper Ride, etc. will boost up your day.
- Banana Boat Ride includes upto 6 people so enjoy such kind of enthusiastic activity with your cherished ones.
- Bumper Ride is another fantasting activity, everyone can participate in this. Kids just love having bumpy rides.
How to reach Calangute Beach, Goa:
There are regular bus services to Calangute from Panaji (16 km) and Mapusa (8km). Panaji is simply half an hour to forty-five minutes drive out from Calangute and about ten minutes from Mapusa.
- Nearest airport: the closest Airport is Dabolin, 29km far from Panaji and 47 km from Anjuna.
- Nearest Railway Station: the closest Railhead is at Karmali, 11km from Panaji and 29 km from Anjuna.