Know Before You Go for Bungee Jumping In Mayem Lake, Goa:
- Follow the instructions given by the instructor carefully.
- The jump will be permitted only after a health inspection and at the sole discretion of the Jump Masters.
- For safety reasons, we do not allow anyone with the following conditions to undertake the jump: Back or Neck injuries, Recent Fracture, Any Dislocation, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Neurological Disorders, Epilepsy, Heart Conditions, Pregnancy, Osteoporosis.
- Consumption of Alcohol and any other intoxicating substances is strictly prohibited.
- Do not damage the equipment you are provided with during the activity.
- Only one jump will be allowed per person.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in this activity.
- For bungee jumping in Goa the permitted age is 12 years to 60 years and permitted weight upto 110 kg.