- Activity Location: Dona Paula, Goa
- Activity Duration: 3-5 minutes
- Minimum Age: 10+
- Activity Timing: 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
About Dona Paula Beach, Goa:
- Dona Paula is the most popular tourist place near Panaji. The name Dona Paula has been given to the place after the love story of the Viceroy's daughter Dona Paula.
- Besides Bumper Riding, there are many other famous water sports activities of Dona Paula such as Wind Surfing, Water Skiing, Water Scooter rides, Parasailing, and many more. This is the best place for doing Bumper Ride in Goa.
About Bumper Ride in Dona Paula Beach, Goa:
- Reach to the Dona Paula seashore and meet the coordinator appointed for the activity. The coordinator will offer you lifestyle jackets and helmets for your ultimate safety.
- Check the equipment before wearing them and then you can sway away for bumper ride.
- The trip will continue for 3-5 mins and you will be capable of dancing on the velocity of waves together with your buddy or partner.
- Keep relishing all the moments that you will get there and record them for your long-term memory.
How to Reach Dona Paula Beach, Goa:
- By Air:- Dabolim Airport is the nearest airport available, which is 29 km away from Panaji and 36 km away from Anjuna. After reaching the airport, you may take any road transport but better prefer hiring a taxi, a bus, or a car to travel.
- By Road:- Dona Paula is well connected by road, regular taxis and buses are available. You may take any one of them according to your preference and reach out to the location.
- By Rail:- The closest railway station is at Karmali which is located at a distance of 15 km from the Beach. You may take an auto rickshaw to travel to the beach.