About the Destination
- Kashmir has been the foundation of many artists and poets alike. It is proficient via way of means of a lot of nature's wonders. One such marvel is the land of Ladakh, mendacity at the rain shadow facet of the Himalayas
- The Land of High Passes, Ladakh, rightfully owns this name. Apart from the obvious splendor of this coveted destination, Ladakh has a lot extra in shop for the human beings traveling this land.
- Home to the preceding winner of the name of the best motorable street withinside the world, Khardung La, Ladakh has outdone itself in taking that file similarly via way of means of a bit over 1000ft. The lately opened Umling La close to Hanle, Ladakh stands at a whopping top of 19,300ft above sea stage and is now the world's maximum motorable street. Take the exceptional possibility to strive driving a motorcycle on the best motorable street of the sector for a great couple of hours
About The Trip:
- The ride this is each Indian's dream tour begins with you on a motorcycle from Manali thru Rohtang Pass, Jispa, Sarchu, TsoKar, Hanle, Pangong, Khardung La, Leh, Kargil, Zoji La pass, and ultimately to Sonamarg.
- The ride's spotlight is the exceptional danger to pressure on the best motorable street withinside the world, a feat this is introduced to you best via way of means of Universal Adventure.
- You can select to journey the motorcycle on the sector's maximum motorable street or can go to in a seat in an SUV.
- Witness different lovely wonders of Ladakh like Shanti Stupa, Pangong, TsoKar, Khardungla, Hundar Sand Dunes, etc.
- Manali- Rohtang-Keylong- Jispa-Baralacha La-Serchu- Gata Loops-Nakila-Lachungla-Pang-More plains-TsoKar- Hanle-Umlingla Pass (19300ft) Pangong through Shyok route-Nubra-Khardungla- Leh-Magnetic Hill-Kargil-Zojila PassΓÇôSonamarg- Srinagar
Day 1 - Departure From Delhi
- Overnight bus from Delhi to Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Day 2 - Buffer day in Manali
- Upon arrival, you will be welcomed into Manali and will be introduced to your tour leader,
- You will then check in to the hotels
- Manali Sightseeing
- Go through a gear checkup
- In the evening you will have a campfire gathering for a tour briefing on safety and rescue.
- Overnight in Manali
Day 3 - Ride from Manali to Jispa
- You wake up early in the morning
- After breakfast, the bikes will be given to the riders to drive on one of the world's highest Motorable roads - the Manali-Leh highway.
- As soon as you leave Manali, the climb for the 13,051 feet high Rohtang Pass starts.
- After Rohtang, the road descends into the Chandra valley, passing through Khoksar and on to Jispa.
- Overnight at Jispa
Day 4 - Riding from Jispa to TsoKar
- Wake up today and have your breakfast before a briefing session
- The ride today takes you from the green landscape to the contrasting moonscape of Ladakh
- The scenic and picturesque road passes through mesmerizing small lakes, waterfalls, and streams.
- This is the most scenic part of the Manali-Leh highway, it will feel like being on a roller coaster, climbing up and down from one Himalayan mountain to another
- You will be riding up and down three high altitude passes, Baralacha La (16,043ft), Lachulung La (16,616 feet), Nakee La (15,547 feet)
- Overnight at Tso Kar
Day 5 - Visiting and staying at Hanle
- After breakfast we start our ride towards Hanle; it's one of the restricted areas in Ladakh open to only domestic tourists with permits
- We ride this route to Loma bridge and take a turn towards Hanle, which is home to the world's highest astronomical observatory
- Check in to your Guest House for the stay here, hotels are not available because of the remoteness
- The night is going to be equally adventurous as you will be witnessing galaxies in the clear sky
- Overnight at Hanle Guest House
Day 6 - Hanle To Umling-La Pass, driving on World's Highest Motorable pass at 19300ft
- It is going to be an exciting day. So, after breakfast, we will start our ride early in the morning.
- At about 5:30 a.m we start riding towards Umling La at the height of 19300ft, which is a newly opened pass in Ladakh and is the new highest motorable pass in the world, 1000ft higher than Khardung La
- The journey of this pass is going to be very tough in terms of terrain and oxygen is very less as compared to Leh city
- You will be attempting to drive on Umling La and will be driving for more than 2 hours above 18000ft
- After reaching Umling La, we have to come back from the same route towards Hanle
- Overnight in Guest House, hotels are not available because of the remoteness.
Day 7 - Riding from Hanle to Pangong
- After getting an early breakfast, we start riding towards the beautiful Pangong Lake
- In between, we will also be crossing Chushul and Merak villages (they were recently opened for domestic tourism)
- Then we ride along the lake.
- Overnight stay in a camp at Pangong Tso
Day 8 - Journey from Pangong To Nubra Valley
- After Breakfast today, we go offbeat by taking one of the most uncommon routes in the Ladakh area
- This route goes via Shayok village, which was recently opened for the purpose of tourism
- While riding you will definitely enjoy the scenic view of mountains and road
- This route is also known for the waterfalls.
- Enjoy a view of the beautiful white sand dunes
- Overnight at Nubra Valley Camp
Day 9 - Riding from Nubra Valley to Leh via Khardungla pass
- After breakfast, you take the road to the highest motorable all-weather civilian pass in the world ΓÇô Khardung-La - at 18,380 feet.
- In spite of the altitude, your ride today will be following some of the smoothest roads so far and you will witness the landscape changing.
- After crossing Khardung-La pass, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Leh City
- Overnight at Leh Hotel
Day 10 - Riding from Leh To Kargil
- After doing your breakfast, you will be riding for Kargil
- En route, visit the renowned Magnetic Hill, the famous Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of Fame museum, Giant Living Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, and enjoy the view of Moon Landscape.
- Overnight stay In Kargil
Day 11 - Last ride Kargil to Sonmarg
- After breakfast, leave for Sonmarg by crossing the famous Zojila pass
- Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabited Place in the World) also will be falling on the way
- En route, have a magnificent view of Kargil war's famous peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from the Vijay war memorial hall site,
- You will be arriving in Sonmarg by evening.
- Overnight stay at Sonmarg.
Day 12 -
- Check out from the stay in Sonmarg and proceed towards Srinagar in a Tempo Traveller