- Start Point/End Point: Assagao, Goa
- Start Time/End Time: 07.00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Distance covered: 12-32 km (customized)
- Suitable for: People above 15 years of age
- Assagao is a village in Bardez, Goa, India loated about 4 KM west of Mapusa. This place is know as the Land of fowerw. Visitors enjoy and experience an offbeat exploration tour amidst the serenity of Assagao, in Goa.
- Explore the authentic North Goan villages with the provision of comfortable cycles and helmets along with the assistance of a friendly guide. Pedal across the scenic lanes along the route of Chapora River - from Assagao to Siolim, followed by Camurlim and Colvale.
About Bicycle Tour From your Doorstep of Assagao:
- The start point and end point are at Assagao, Goa, reach the location 30 minutes before.
- Enjoy a splendid cycling session across villages and experience an offbeat exploration tour.
- Experience a good biking ride and immerse yourself in a sporting and enthusiastic mood.
- Go for a great getaway by cycling into nature and explore the beautiful North Goan villages.
- The availability of snug cycles and helmets will help you to dive deeper into the activity.
- Take your GoPro camera and take videos of the beautiful locations that you will be crossing.
- To e-book the package, minimum two men or women are necessary.
- Bring your digital camera with you.
- Please maintain a friendly atmosphere.
How to reach: On a successful booking, the precise location of the activity will be provided. With the help of personal and public transportation, you may easily get to the location.