About the Tour:
- A best fairy story honeymoon withinside the idyllic placing of Kashmir valley, wherein each herbal detail speaks of romance. From admiring a never-ending flower encumbered meadows to gliding easily over the glistening Dal Lake making Kashmir a foremost honeymoon destination. Take lengthy strolls together along with your accomplice thru colorful Mughal gardens (image of love) and the antique a part of the metropolis for buying distinctively-patterned handicrafts, colorful Pashmina shawls, and exquisite Kashmiri outfits (Pherans).
- Offering an awful lot withinside the manner of awe-inspiring sights, Pahalgam has been the region for numerous Bollywood films, inclusive of the superhit Betaab film (1983), and then is called the Betaab Valley. If a wintry weather wonderland is what youΓÇÖre searching for, then Gulmarg on the cease of the 12 months will fulfill that wish. And thatΓÇÖs simply the end of the snowy mountain.
- Route: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Sonmarg - Srinagar
- Duration: 7 Days and 6 Nights
- Start Point: Srinagar
- ∩╗┐Endpoint: Srinagar
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as consistent with the itinerary.
- Airport picks up and drops as consistent with your flight timings.
- Stay on a double and triple sharing foundation in hygienic and clean up hotels
- Meals covered as consistent with itinerary
- Highly-Experienced motive force cum guide
- Sightseeing as consistent with itinerary
Universal Adventures Recommended:
- Row your very own Shikara Boat
- Visit Cafes which include Winterfell stimulated with the aid of using Game of Thrones, and Chai Jaai Tea Room
- Visit the Floating Vegetable marketplace in the early morning
- Buy homemade crafts and decors made out from walnut or maple wood
- Visit the taking pictures spot at Betaab Valley of Bollywood films like Betaab, Kashmir ki Kali, Highway, and lots more
- Enjoy the snow sports activities like snowboarding at Gulmarg
- Swing with the aid of using Khilanmarg, which gives panoramic perspectives of the majestic Himalayas.
- Alpather Lake is a thrilling dayΓÇÖs tour for horse using fans
- Drop with the aid of using the Muslim shrine of Baba Reshi to pay a holy tribute.
How to attain:
- By Air: Named Sheikh ul Alam Airport, Srinagar Airport is a global airport that is nicely linked foremost towns of India.
- By Rail: Reach Srinagar with the aid of using the train, one has to attain both Jammu Tawi and Udhampur railway station, and the stations are nicely linked with one-of-a-kind elements of India.
- By Road: You can attain Srinagar with the aid of using avenue with the aid of using taking buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam.
Day 1: Reach Srinagar | Welcome to The Paradise on Earth
- Meet a representative at the pre-decided spot in Srinagar where he will give you a quick overview of the entire tour.
- You will then be transferred to your hotel in Srinagar.
- Once you get checked in, take some rest after the tiresome journey and later head out to explore Srinagar.
- Stroll around the famous landscapes created by the Mughals - The Nishat Bagh meaning the garden of pleasure and The Shalimar Bagh which means Abode of love.
- These gardens stretch out for several kilometers on the eastern shore of Dal Lake and feature the Zabarwan hills in the background.
- You will also visit the famous Tulip Gardens (AsiaΓÇÖs largest tulip garden), Botanical Gardens, Chashma Shahi, and Pari Mahal.
- Visit the Hazratbal Shrine, where a hair strand of Prophet Mohammad is preserved carefully.
- In the evening, spend some time near the lake and explore the nearby places.
- Return back to the hotel and enjoy a scrumptious dinner.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar to Pahalgam | A Quiet Little Town Adorned with a blanket of Pine Trees and Crystal-Clear Rivers
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel, after which you will be transferred to Pahalgam also addressed as Valley of Shepherds.
- Check-in at the hotel in Pahalgam.
- Pahalgam is the most preferred place for the Indian Film Makers, where you will enjoy the charms of the valley which is famous for its alpine treks, nature walk, spectacular sights.
- This place is also the starting point of Amaranth Yatra.
- After capturing the beauty of Pahalgam in your eyes, spend leisure time and explore the surroundings.
- Take a romantic stroll in the lush green meadows with your partner.
- End the day with a delicious dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 3: Pahalgam to Gulmarg | The Meadow of Flowers where you can Enjoy the Second Highest Cable Car Ride in the World
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the hotel and then it's time to leave for Gulmarg today.
- Once you reach Gulmarg get checked in to a hotel and relax for a while.
- The rest of the day is at leisure and you can spend it with your partner exploring the scenic beauty of Gulmarg.
- You can head to Strawberry Field where the popular Bollywood movie Jab Tak Hai Jaan was shot or you also choose to take a short excursion to the Alpather Lake at the foothills of Apharwat Peak.
- Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Day 4: Sightseeing in Gulmarg | Explore the 'Jewel in the Crown of Kashmir'
- Wake up to the scenic views of the lofty mountains and begin your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel in Gulmarg.
- Get ready to experience the world-famous Gondola ride that will send chills down your spine while taking you to the Apharwat Peak via Kongdori.
- The ride would give you a once-in-a-lifetime experience of witnessing the highest peaks around Gulmarg and the mesmerizing Kashmir valley below.
- After the Gondola ride, you will be transferred to your hotel in Gulmarg.
- End your day with a lip-smacking dinner.
- Overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 5: Gulmarg to Srinagar | Enjoy the Sky Changing its Colours during sunset at the Dal Lake
- Wake up early in the morning and after having a delicious breakfast proceed towards Srinagar.
- Once you reach Srinagar, check in to the hotel and get ready for a full day local sightseeing tour.
- Start your day by visiting the royal and grand Mughal Gardens - Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh situated on the bank of the Dal lake.
- After seeing the imperial gardens, be ready to visit the Holy Shankaracharya Temple, one of the oldest shrines in the Kashmir Valley, and post that witness the beauty of Chashme Shahi.
- Don't forget to enjoy some quality time at Dal Lake in the evening and explore the local markets.
- Relax and stay overnight at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 6: Excursion to Sonmarg | Walk around the Famed Golden Meadows of Sonamarg
- After an early morning breakfast served in the hotel, proceed to the Meadow of Gold with your better half and take in the mesmerizing scenery on the way and cherish the last few hours of your honeymoon.
- You can enjoy activities such as the pony ride at the Thajiwas Glacier, and water sports at Ganderbal.
- In the evening, you will be taken back to your hotel in Srinagar for dinner
- Overnight stay in Srinagar
Day 7: Departure from Srinagar | Bid Farewell to the Paradise
- After an early morning breakfast with your partner, complete the check-out formalities and proceed to the desired drop-off location in Srinagar.
- this brings your Kashmir honeymoon tour package to an end with beautiful memories.