About the Tour:
- A fun-filled own circle of relatives getaway to the heaven on Earth - Kashmir, an epic day trip via the Himalayas far from ordinary life, soul-crammed adventures, and ridiculously quiet Dal Lake with a view to rejuvenating the own circle of relatives bond-like in no way before. Learn from your Shikara and seize a glimpse of the wonderful sundown at the same time as gliding your arms over the chilling water of the Dal Lake with a leisurely Shikara journey. Walk via the antique a part of the metropolis for purchasing distinctively-patterned handicrafts, colorful Pashmina shawls, and the natural saffron of Kashmir valley.
- Wave again on the shepherds as you revel in the geographical region on a pony journey via the verdant meadows and chilling glaciers meandering via the mountains in Pahalgam and Sonmarg. Slide down the hill on a ski or a sled and roll a few balls to make a snowman or get right into snow combat on the heartland of iciness sports activities in Gulmarg. Conclude via way of means of taking a postcard best own circle of relatives body withinside the conventional Kashmiri attire, to treasure the recollections for life.
- Route: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar
- Duration: 6 Days and 5 Nights
- Start point: Srinagar
- Endpoint: Srinagar
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as according to the itinerary.
- Airport pickup and drop as according to your flight timings.
- Stay on a double and triple sharing foundation in hygienic and clean up hotels
- Meals blanketed as according to the itinerary
- Highly-Experienced driving force cum guide
- Sightseeing as according to itinerary
Universal Adventures recommended :
- Try nearby Kashmiri cuisines, Rogan Josh, Matschgand, Yakhni, Kashmiri Muji Gaad and Kahwa Tea
- Row your personal Shikara Boat at Dal Lake
- Visit the Floating Vegetable Market at early morning and revel in the subculture of Mir Bahris
- Buy Pashmina shawls, craftwork and decors made of walnuts or maple woods
- Visit Gadsar Lake, the lake of vegetation, and get a threat to look at a few endangered fishes
- Enjoy journey sports at Aru Valley
- Try pony rides at Baisaran
- Visit the capturing spot at Betaab Valley of Bollywood films like Betaab, Kashmir ki Kali, Highway and plenty more
- Trekking at Pir Panja
- Swing with the aid of using Khilanmarg, which is an outstanding valley regaling you with panoramic perspectives of the majestic Himalayas.
How to attain:
- By Air: Named Sheikh ul Alam Airport, Srinagar Airport is an worldwide airport that's nicely related main towns of India.
- By Rail: Reach Srinagar with the aid of using train, one has to attain both Jammu Tawi or Udhampur railway station and the stations are nicely related with unique elements of India.
- By Road: You can attain Srinagar with the aid of using avenue with the aid of using taking buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam.
Day 1: Srinagar to Pahalgam | A Quiet Little Town Adorned with a blanket of Pine Trees and Crystal-Clear Rivers
- Meet and greet our representative in Srinagar and transfer to Pahalgam.
- Complete the check-in formalities and rest for a while.
- With a number of trekking trails and camping sites, Pahalgam is a scenic paradise for adventure enthusiasts.
- Walkthrough the charming meadows to reach Aru valley and the Betaab valley that gained popularity after the shooting of various Bollywood movies.
- Walk on the famous snow bridge at Chandwanri which is a base of the annual Amarnath Ji Yatra.
- You can also choose to do river rafting in the gushing waters of the Lidder river.
- Head back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Day 2: Pahalgam to Gulmarg | Embark on the 2nd highest Gondola Ride in the World
- Wake up to the views of beautiful mountains and have a delicious breakfast.
- Get ready for an exciting day in Gulmarg.
- Transfer to Gulmarg and check in the hotel.
- See the breathtaking views of the Kashmir Valley and the snowy peaks around as you take a ride on the 2nd Highest Gondola in the world.
- You can also try sliding down the slopes in Gulmarg by learning to ski and snowboarding as it is a popular Ski resort.
- Visit the largest Golf Course in India at Gulmarg which has 18 holes in total.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner
- Overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 3: Gulmarg to Srinagar | Enjoy the Sky Changing its Colours during sunset at the Dal Lake
- Wake up and have a hearty breakfast.
- Get ready for a lovely day in Srinagar, the land of Lakes and Gardens.
- Transfer to Srinagar and Check-in at the hotel.
- Spend a lovely evening by relaxing in your Shikara as it glides through the glittery water of the Dal Lake.
- Enjoy a wonderful sunset or take a chance to shop from the lively colorful floating markets in the lake.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 4: Sightseeing in Srinagar | Seek Blessings at the Oldest Shrine in Kashmir Valley
- Wake up early in the morning and have breakfast while enjoying the sunrise.
- Head out for a day tour in Srinagar.
- Visit the marvelous Mughal creations starting with the Chashmi-e Shahi which is a natural water spring.
- Stroll around the famous landscapes created by the Mughals - The Nishat Bagh meaning the garden of pleasure and The Shalimar Bagh which means Abode of love.
- Visit the religious site of Hazratbal Shrine, where the hair strand of Prophet Mohammad is preserved carefully.
- Walk over the Takht-e-Suleiman hill and seek the blessing of Lord Shiva from his oldest shrine in Kashmir valley - the Shankaracharya Temple.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 5: Excursion to Sonamarg | Walk around the Famed Golden Meadows
- Wake up in the morning and have a hearty breakfast.
- Get ready for an excursion to Sonamarg.
- Sonamarg is a town surrounded by breathtaking glaciers and serene lakes, covered in snow with beautiful flower-laden meadows in the majestic Himalayas.
- Take a pony ride to Thajiwas glacier that offers a stunning view of the frozen lake lined with emerald meadows and a clear blue sky.
- Walk along with the exotic grasslands of Baltal to explore the untouched beauty of Sonmarg.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Srinagar
Day 6: Departure from Srinagar | Bid Farewell to the Paradise
- Wake up, have a sumptuous breakfast, pack your bags and check out from the hotel.
- You will then be dropped off at your desired location in Srinagar.
- This wonderful trip ends with a bundle of happy memories from the mountains.